BSNL Kerala Telecom circle has announced the extension of its Mela Special Offer of FREE Prepaid SIM cards to New & MNP (PORT IN) customers for a period of 10 days from 20th February 2016. BSNL Mela Offers for the month of February 2016 were available from 10th February to 19th February 2016.
Now, based on the feedback from field units and from customers, the PSU has decided to further extend the FREE SIM Offer for a period of 10 days from 20-02-2016 to 29-02-2016. During this period, customers may get New BSNL Prepaid SIM cards absolutely FREE. The offer is also applicable to MNP (PORT IN) customers.
Details of BSNL Free Prepaid SIM Offer from 20-02-2016 to 29-02-2016
- Free SIM Card worth Rs 20/- will be offered to both New as well as PORT IN customers of BSNL during the period.
- The offer is applicable to 32K - 128K Normal SIM / Micro SIM / Repluggable (Smart SIM) SIM.
Customers taking new BSNL Prepaid Mobile connection may pay only the Plan Voucher charges during this period. Plan vouchers are used to enroll prepaid mobile customers in a specific tariff plan.
Details of currently available Plan Voucher Denominations for Prepaid Mobile Customers are listed below:
|Sl No||Plan Name||Plan Voucher Denomination (in Rs)||Freebies with Plan voucher||Plan Validity|
|1||Mithram||49||Talk Time worth Rs 40 + 50 MB 3G/2G Data||180 Days|
|2||Per Second||106||Talk Time worth Rs 100 + 50 MB 3G/2G Data||180 Days|
|3||Per Minute||107||Talk Time worth Rs 100 + 50 MB 3G/2G Data||180 Days|
|4||Pyari Jodi||75||2000 Sec BSNL Calls + 2000 Sec Other Calls + 50 MB 3G/2G Data||180 Days|
|5||Jai Jawan||99||2700 Sec BSNL Calls + 2700 Sec Other Calls + 50 MB 3G/2G Data||30 Days|
Customers enrolled in Mithram Plan may enjoy Always Full Talk Time facility for Top Up denominations of Rs 200, Rs 500 and Rs 1000. They may also get reduced call rate to 5 Friends and Family numbers inside Kerala without using any special recharge / STVs.
Read More: More than 12 lakh private mobile customers joined BSNL family through Mobile Number Portability (MNP) in Kerala Circle
Similarly, for Per Second and Per Minute customers may enjoy Always Full Talk Time facility for top up denomination from Rs 500 to Rs 1100, Rs 1500, Rs 2000, Rs 2200, Rs 2500 & Rs 3000. Recently BSNL announced 80% reduction in call charges for New as well as existing customers of Per Second & Per Minute Prepaid Plans. See its details below:
- BSNL announces up to 80% reduction in call rate for new prepaid mobile customers, Join BSNL today and enjoy the lowest call rate of 10 paise / minute
- BSNL announced massive reduction in call rate up to 80% to its existing Prepaid Mobile Customers on PAN India basis
- BSNL's Special 3G/2G Prepaid Mobile Plan 'Jai Jawan' exclusively for Paramilitary Forces across India
- BSNL launches a new Prepaid Data STV having 20MB 3G Data @ just Rs 4/- on Valentine's Day to attract youth