|Categories of BSNL Landline Telephone Connections|
|Permanent Connections||Casual Connections|
|Permanent connections are available in the following categories to suit different subscribers||Casual connections are provided to applicants for social/religious functions, marriages, exhibitions etc., for a period not exceeding 30 days.|
|Categories of BSNL Permanent Landline Telephone Connections|
|NON OYT General|
This scheme is available to all for subscription.
|NON OYT Special|
1. Doctors, Advocates, Judicial Officers, Qualified Nurses; Midwives, Blind persons are eligible for this category.
2. Widows of Central Armed Police Forces(CAPFs), Assam Rifle(AR) and Central Police Organizations(CPOs) who get ‘Operational Casualty Certificates’ -(No Registration and installation and half the normal rent).
3. Research & Analysis Wing(R&AW) and Directorate General of Security [DG(S)] who get Praman Patra Award as Asadharan Surksha Seva Praman Patra(ASSPP)-(No Registration, No installation and No rental).
|Non-OYT Swatantrata Senani Scheme(SWS)|
Freedom Fighters and Spouse of Freedom Fighters are eligible for this scheme.
|Non-OYT S S|
Foreign Missions & Embassies,U N Organizations, MPs, MLAs, Municipal Councilors,Distinguished Persons are eligible for this scheme.
Employees of DoT and BSNL are eligible for registration under this category. The facility is allowed only once during the entire service span of the employees.
Procedure For Registration
1. BSNL Landline Plans ( Limited & Unlimited Calling Packages)
2. BSNL Landline Phone Plus Services
3. BSNL Landline / WLL Pulse Rate Duration Details
4. Safe Custody Plans for Landline Connections
5. Telephone Concessions for Special Categories
6. Shifting of Landline,Broadband,FTTH Connections
7. Transfer of Landline Connections
8. Voice VPN Unlimited / Concessional Charges for Landline Connections
9. Telephone Connection for swiping Credit / Debit Card