India's National Telecom backbone Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched 'GO Green Initiative', a feature to receive the postpaid bills and payment receipt of Landline and Broadband Services through electronic mode i.e. 'Email'.
BSNL's Loyalty Reward Point Scheme is an innovative reward program through which loyal customers get reward points when customer uses BSNL Landline and Broadband services.
Reward points earned can be redeemed in terms as Free Metered Call Units (MCUs) for making free call on BSNL 'On Net' calls.
BSNL - Go Green Initiative: Advantages to the Customers
- A small step by BSNL to support environment by promotion of E-Bill instead of the printed paper bills thereby reducing the paper consumption.
- Advantage for Customer - Immediate receipt of telephone bill through 'EMAIL'.
- No compliant about non receipt of telephone bills.
- Advantage for Society - Healthy and sustainable environment by reducing paper usage and so avoiding damage to eco system.
How to get Landline / Broadband Telephone Bill On E-Mail
- Customer can log in to web self care portal and place their a request for getting telephone bill on "Email only" option from BSNL Customer Care > A/C Management & Loyalty points.
- Customer can approach Customer Service Center and give request for "Email only" option.
- Customer can approach BSNL Call Center by dialing 1500 and register number for e-bill.
The Salient features of the Loyalty reward point scheme program are as follows:
Individual BSNL customers who are availing Landline and Broadband service are eligible to earn reward points. However ISDN PRI / Franchisee / EPBX / PCO / VPT / CSC / Service Connections for serving / retired employee of central Govt. / state Govt. PSUs etc. entitled for 20% discount on FMC / usage under broadband plan, Electronic stapling enrolled accounts including their child accounts, 20% scheme enrolled customers, Annual, Bi-annual and Tri-annual Customers who are availing concession or discount are not eligible.
The Loyalty Reward Point scheme benefit is extended to the LL and BB customers whose monthly bill amount is Rs. 400 and above or Bi-Monthly amount is above Rs.800 and above.
One loyalty reward point for every Rs.50 for invoice paid within pay-by-date is granted to BSNL landline and broadband customers whose monthly bill amount is Rs.400 and above and Bi-Monthly amount of Rs.800 and above.
Hence, the customer uses the BSNL Landline and Broadband services more points are earned.
- Customer can redeem Loyalty points after 180 days from the date of earning loyalty point first time.
- Redemption will be in terms of Free MCUs i.e. one point is equivalent to one free MCU which will be adjusted for calls made by customers on BSNL network (On-net calls) only.
- Redemption can be done in block of minimum 25 points and maximum 500 points (multiple of 25 points).
- There should not be any outstanding amount payable to BSNL at the time of redemption of loyalty points.
- Customer can log in to web self-care portal and place their request for redemption of loyalty points on online basis through www.bsnl.co.in>customer care >account management & loyalty points.
- Customer can approach Customer Service Center and give redemption request.
- Customer can approach BSNL Call Center by dialing 1500 and give redemption request.
This 'Go Green Initiative" programme is already available to all the customers of BSNL Landline and Broadband services in all the telecom circles.
Dear readers, how many of you have opted BSNL Landline / Broadband Bills through "E-mail Only" Option? Have you ever heard about this Loyalty scheme in BSNL Landline / Broadband Service?