BSNL’s Loyalty Reward Point Scheme is an innovative reward program through which loyal customers get reward points when customer uses BSNL Landline and Broadband services.
Reward points earned can be redeemed in terms as Free Metered Call Units (MCUs) for making free call on BSNL ‘On Net’ calls.
- A small step by BSNL to support environment by promotion of E-Bill instead of the printed paper bills thereby reducing the paper consumption.
- Advantage for Customer – Immediate receipt of telephone bill through ‘EMAIL’.
- No compliant about non receipt of telephone bills.
- Advantage for Society – Healthy and sustainable environment by reducing paper usage and so avoiding damage to eco system.
- Customer can log in to web self care portal and place their a request for getting telephone bill on “Email only” option from BSNL Customer Care > A/C Management & Loyalty points.
- Customer can approach Customer Service Center and give request for “Email only” option.
- Customer can approach BSNL Call Center by dialing 1500 and register number for e-bill.
Hence, the customer uses the BSNL Landline and Broadband services more points are earned.
- Customer can redeem Loyalty points after 180 days from the date of earning loyalty point first time.
- Redemption will be in terms of Free MCUs i.e. one point is equivalent to one free MCU which will be adjusted for calls made by customers on BSNL network (On-net calls) only.
- Redemption can be done in block of minimum 25 points and maximum 500 points (multiple of 25 points).
- There should not be any outstanding amount payable to BSNL at the time of redemption of loyalty points.
- Customer can log in to web self-care portal and place their request for redemption of loyalty points on online basis through www.bsnl.co.in>customer care >account management & loyalty points.
- Customer can approach Customer Service Center and give redemption request.
- Customer can approach BSNL Call Center by dialing 1500 and give redemption request.