State run PSU - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is all set to grab maximum customers in both wired and wireless segment. As per the latest information, the PSU has decided to extend its promotional landline plan 'Experience LL-49' till 31st December 2016 in all telecom circles.
BSNL already announced the launch / extension of promotional offers for its mobile customers which include - Double Data Offer for 3G Data STVs & Annual 3G Data STVs, 10% extra talk value on prepaid voice STVs etc. In addition, BSNL extended its promotional broadband plan - 'Experience Unlimited BB 249' - which claims to offer Unlimited Broadband @ Re 1 per GB.
Major Attractions of BSNL 'Experience LL-49' Landline Plan
- 'Experience LL-49' plan comes with Zero Initial charges i.e. installation charges are completely waived off for both urban and rural customers.
- Monthly rental of 'Experience LL-49' plan is just Rs 49/- for first six months, after six months number will be converted to General plan. (Click here to see plan details)
- Customers subscribing to 'Experience LL 49' plan may enjoy 24 Hours Unlimited Free Calls to Any Network on all Sundays.
- Customers subscribing to 'Experience LL 49' plan may enjoy Unlimited Free Night Calls to Any Network (Local+STD) between 9 pm and 7 am.
- Customers booking landline connections under this scheme will be provided a FREE BSNL prepaid SIM Card.
BSNL's promotional Landline plan - 'Experience LL 49' available till 31st December 2016 in all telecom circles
|Sl No||Particulars||Offer Denomination|
|1||Name of Plan||Experience LL 49|
|2||FMC (Fixed Monthly Charges in Rs)||Rs 49/- for first six months, after six months number will be converted to General plan*|
|3||Free call( Local+ STD)||Nil|
|4||Call Charges||BSNL Network:Rs.1.00/MCU |
|5||Installation charges||Waive off|
|6||CLIP (MRP of Caller ID phone) Charges||Rs.600 both for Rural & urban|
|7||Additional Facility||24Hrs Unlimited Free Calls to any Network on all Sundays + Free night calling to any network (Local+STD) between 9PM to 7AM.|
|All other terms & conditions shall be same as per general plan. *At the time of CAF filling customer’s consent should be taken for conversion to general plan after six months.|
- 'Experience LL-49' plan is exclusive for new landline customers only. (existing customers are not allowed to change their plan to Experience LL-49 plan)
- Customers may arrange their own CLIP instrument (Need not pay Rs 600, buy telephone instrument from open market). In such cases 300 extra free calls to any network will be provided as a one time measure in the month following the month of provisioning of connection.
Some of the recently launched offers from BSNL are listed below:
Promotional Offers for BSNL Landline / Broadband Customers
- BSNL extended promotional Unlimited Combo Broadband plan - 'Experience Unlimited BB 249' till 31st December 2016 in all the circles
- BSNL to offer 300 additional free calls (MCUs) on all networks for new landline subscribers arranging their own landline instrument
- BSNL extended 'Rent Free Broadband Offer' to attract customers of private / Cable TV broadband operators for a period up to 31st December 2016
- BSNL extended Wi-Fi Modem offers for broadband customers up to 31st December 2016 in all the circles
- BSNL upgraded bandwidth of Unlimited Broadband plans - BBG ULD 545, BBG Combo ULD 675 & BBG Rural Combo ULD 650 in all the circles from 1st October 2016
Promotional Offers for BSNL Mobile Customers
- BSNL launches double data offer on 3G Data STVs 68, 155 and 198 from 28th October 2016 on wards on PAN India basis
- BSNL extended 10% extra talk value offer on Voice STVs - 159, 201, 359 and 449 up to 30th November 2016 in all telecom circles
- BSNL launched FREEDOM prepaid mobile plan on 19th October 2016, Recharge 136 to get 2 year validity & Free Data on Combo Vouchers
- BSNL introduces discounted annual advance payment option for Postpaid Mobile plans 1125 & 1525 from 17th October 2016 on wards
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about thes exciting offers announced by BSNL via comments with us.