Now BSNL has launched Online Speed Top Up Facility for broadband customers through Broadband Speed Top Up Portal (http://fuptopup.bsnl.co.in/ or http://172.30.3.130:9090/ or http://172.30.3.130:8080/ or http://172.30.3.134:8080/). Earlier, customers are allowed to subscribe these Speed Top Up plans only when their usage just crosses FUP limit.
- Log on to new BSNL Broadband Top Up Portal URL / Link http://fuptopup.bsnl.co.in/ Or http://172.30.3.130:8080/ Or https://172.30.3.42/bsnlfup/usage.php
- Select on ‘Click here for Top Up’, then Add Exception and Confirm Security Exception.
- You will be redirected to another URL which will show your BSNL Broadband Login ID and IP along with your Download Limit Remaining for High Speed Internet(Fair Usage Policy Limit – Original).
- Now Click on ‘Add Bytes’.
- You will be shown high speed BSNL Broadband Top Up Plans to get high speed browsing with FUP Limit
- Select the required ‘BSNL Broadband Speed Top Up Plan’ as per your usage from drop down menu and Click on ‘Go’
- You will get a message about completion of ‘Broadband Speed Top Up’, then restart your BSNL Modem and enjoy high speed browsing.
We hope this article would help you to understand the detailed procedure for BSNL Broadband Speed / Data Top Up facility at any time through online portal / link.
Read More: BSNL Broadband Speed Top Up Plans and Packages
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this latest facility via comments with us. How many of you are using BSNL Broadband Services?