The MLLN is a Managed Leased Line Network system which is proposed to provide Leased line connectivity. With the State-of-the-art technology equipment, MLLN is designed mainly for having effective control and monitor on the leased line so that the down time is very much minimised and the circuit efficiency is increased thus achieving more customer satisfaction. This mainly deals with data circuits ranging from 64 KBPs to 2048 KBPs.
Features of MLLN
- Control, Manage the leased line network
- Bandwidth management as per the customer demand
- Pro-active maintenance, without waiting for customer to book a complaint.
- Self Diagnostic/software loops to check E1 connectivity to DXC, VMUX/software loops for checking copper pair at NTU point for immediately identifying the faulty section for trouble shooting .Alternate routing in case of any route failure.
- Generation of the periodic performance reports for self-analysis/customer.