Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to dicontinue the GO GREE Discount from bill issue month June 2022 onwards.
- BSNL customers used to get GO GREEN discount of ₹10/- per bill on opting e-bill.
- BSNL was offering maximum discount of ₹100/- per connection (Discount of ₹10/- per bill for 10 times) as special GO GREEN Discount.
- BSNL GO GREEN Discount was applicable to Landline, Broadband, FTTH, CDMA, Wi-Max and GSM postpaid customers.
- Now, e-bill option is mandatory for all existing as well as new customers of BSNL and hence special discount scheme under GO GREEN option is hereby withdrawn.
State run PSU Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL) has decided to discontinue the Special Go GREEN Discount which was being offered to it’s postpaid customers all over India. BSNL customers used to get GO GREEN Discount of ₹100 per connection on opting the e-bill option. The said discount scheme was being offered under ‘Digital India’ initiative to promote e-bill facility to BSNL customers all over India. As per a latest BSNL circular, BSNL customers won’t get GO GREEN Discount from bill issue month June 2022 onwards.
An Official statement from BSNL regarding the withdrawal of GO GREEN Discount read as follows:-
Now, it has been decided by the competent authority to discontinue the ‘Go Green’ discount from bill issue month June, 2022 onwards. BSNL postpaid customers may please be intimated suitably.
As an initiative for ‘Digital India’, cost-effectiveness for BSNL and ease of billing communication for BSNL customers, persuasion with BSNL postpaid customers should be continued with a target of 100% option for e-bill. E-bill option is to be kept as default option in system and field units have to mandatorily obtain consent for ‘Go Green’ at the time of new application / registration.
With this circular, BSNL GO GREEN Discount stands cancelled for all new as well as existing customers all over India. This is applicable to all postpaid customers of BSNL including Bharat Fiber (BSNL FTTH), Bharat Air Fiber, BSNL Landline, BSNL Broadband and BSNL postpaid mobile customers. If you were getting the discount earlier, the same will not get added up in your new telephone bill which is going to get generated by 3rd of July 2022.
Checkout some of the latest tariff updates from BSNL:-
- BSNL unvieled new low cost Rural Fiber Broadband Plans
- Bharatnet Udyami Scheme – BSNL FREE FTTH : Everything you need to know!
- BSNL free installation charge offer available till 13th November 2022
- BSNL FTTH customers can avail 90% Discount in monthly rent!
- BSNL FREEDOM 75 Offer : Get Unlimited FTTH Broadband @ Rs 275/- for 75 Days
- BSNL revises validity and MRP of prepaid plans and STVs from 1st July 2022
- BSNL customers to get ₹1200 bill discount on availing FTTH (Bharat Fiber)
- BSNL revises First Recharge plan ₹249 to offer 45 days validity from 1st March 2022
Dear readers, please do share this latest news among your friends and relatives who are using BSNL Services. Also do share this update among all BSNL Employees in your friend circle. How many of you are currently availing GO GREEN Discount from BSNL? Please do share your feedback about this latest news with us.