BSNL has announced the revision in validity for it’s most popular First Recharge Plan FRC ₹249 with effect from 1st March 2022 on PAN India basis.
- Validity of BSNL FRC ₹249 prepaid plan will be reduced to 45 days with effect from 1st March 2022.
- At present, BSNL offer 60 days validity in FRC ₹249 plan where a customer can avail unlimited calls, unlimited data (2GB/Day) and 100 free SMS/Day.
- There will not be any changes in existing freebies of BSNL FRC ₹249 plan from 1st March 2022.
- BSNL FRC ₹249 plan is exclusively available to new prepaid mobile customers as their First Recharge Offer.
- Migration of existing prepaid mobile customers to Recharge plan ₹249 is also not allowed.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced the revision in validity of one of it’s most popular prepaid recharge plan FRC ₹249 from 1st March 2022 across all the telecom circles. As per the latest information, new BSNL prepaid mobile customers activating their numbers with FRC ₹249 plan from 1st March 2022 may avail 45 days of unlimited free voice calls, unlimited data and free SMS benefits. This latest move comes right after the revision in some other prepaid plan vouchers / STVs which we have already reported earlier.
An Official statement from BSNL regarding the revision in validity of BSNL prepaid recharge ₹249 plan read as follows:-
The competent authority has decided to rationalize FRC-249 under the GSM Prepaid Mobile Services as below:-
BSNL's Revised FRC Plan Rs 249 from 01-03-2022
(Applicable across all the telecom circles)
|BSNL FRC Plan Rs 249
|MRP of Plan Voucher in Rs
|Revised Plan Validity in Calendar Days
Truly Unlimited Voice calls without FUP to Any network (Local/STD/Roaming including Delhi & Mumbai)
Unlimited Data with speed reduced to 40Kbps after 2 GB/Day
100 SMS/Day to Any net (Local/STD/Roaming including Delhi & Mumbai)
|Revised Validity of Freebies in Calendar Days
For New connections Only.
NOTE: Migration from other plan not allowed
All other terms and condition will remain the same. The above tariff will be applicable from 01-03-2022 across all the telecom circles. The implementation of the tariff will be made in accordance with 43rd Amendment of Telecom Tariff Order and orders / guidelines / clarifications issued by TRAI from time to time. BSNL Corporate Office has directed it’s field units / telecom circles to update their website and report the same to TRAI as per tariff reporting requirement of TRAI and TRAI regulations.
Dear readers, please share this latest tariff update among all your friends and relatives who are using BSNL Services. Also do share this latest news among all BSNL Employees, BSNL Retailers and DSAs in your friend circle.