BSNL has launched a new entry level Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Combo Broadband plan – Fiber Entry with 20Mbps speed @ just Rs 329/- exclusive to new customers in selected areas of all telecom circles.
- BSNL Fiber Entry Plan offers 20Mbps download speed till 1000GB and 2Mbps download speed after 1000GB with True Unlimited Voice Calls to any network.
- BSNL Fiber Entry Plan is available exclusive to New Bharat Fiber (BSNL FTTH) Customers only and that too in selected areas.
- BSNL also allows annual payment option under the newly launched Fiber Entry plan where a customer can avail 13 months service by paying 12 months’ FMC in advance.
- In Kerala Telecom Circle, BSNL Fiber Entry Plan @ Rs 329/- is available in Kannur, Kozhikkode (Rural Areas Only) and Pathanamthitta Districts.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched the most economical FTTH plan in the country with monthly rent of just Rs 329/- per month. The newly launched plan – Fiber Entry – offer 20Mbps download speed till 1000GB and 2Mbps speed post FUP usage. Similar to other BSNL FTTH plans, BSNL Fiber Entry plan also offer True Unlimited Voice Calls to any network without any additional charges. Customer can also enjoy unlimited broadband internet access at most affordable tariff.
The PSU has launched Fibre Entry Plan as a promotional offer for 90 days which is valid till 19th April 2022. BSNL Fibre Entry plan is the most economical FTTH broadband plan which is currently available in Indian telecom market. However, this promotional plan is limited to new customers in selected cities all over India. So if you are planning to subcribe to BSNL FTTH Broadband, ask for Fiber Entry Plan @ Rs 329/- per month.
An Official statement from BSNL regarding the launch of Fibre Entry plan read as follows:-
As per the recommendation of tariff committee, the Competent authority has decided To introduce new Fibre Broadband Combo plan ‘Fibre Entry’ @Rs. 329/- for new customers on promotional basis for a period of 90 days in selected SSA/BA of all the telecom circles (except A&N circle). Details are as below:-
BSNL’s New Promotioanl 20Mbps Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Broadband Plan ‘Fiber Entry 329’
Bandwidth (with best effort Download Speed), subject to technical feasibility
Upto 20 Mbps till 1000 GB, up to 2 Mbps beyond
All new users in selected SSA/ BA of all the telecom circles (except Andaman & Nicobar Circle)
Available Areas in Kerala Telecom Circle : Kannur District, Pathanamthitta District & Rural Areas of Kozhikkode District
Monthly Charges (Rs)
|Half yearly Payment Option (Rs.)|
Annual Payment Option (Rs.)
Pay for 12 months and avail 13 months service
Two Years Payment Option (Rs.)
Three Years Payment Option (Rs.)
Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month
Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID)
Static IP Address (On Request)
Minimum Hire Period
Telephone fixed monthly charges in Rs
Free Calls & Additional facility
24 Hrs Unlimited calling (Local + STD) on any network within India
ISD Call Charges
As per existing ISD Tariff
Click Here To See Latest BSNL FTTH (Bharat Fiber) Plans with Free Voice Calls & Bundled OTT Benefits
Above charges are exclusive of GST. BSNL has decided to launch the above promotional FTTH plan in maximum 3 SSAs/BAs of each telecom circle based on customer demand. BSNL telecom circles may also decide not to launch the above plan in their areas as per local conditions.
The migration from Fibre broadband to Fibre Broadband will not be entertained under above Broadband plan. However, migration from DSL Broadband and Landline (not having Broadband) will be allowed. The above instructions are effective with effect from 20th January 2022 on promotional basis for a period of 90 days in all the circles (except A&N circle).
Some of the latest BSNL Tariff Updates are listed below:-
- BSNL unvieled new low cost Rural Fiber Broadband Plans
- Bharatnet Udyami Scheme – BSNL FREE FTTH : Everything you need to know!
- BSNL free installation charge offer available till 13th November 2022
- BSNL FTTH customers can avail 90% Discount in monthly rent!
- BSNL FREEDOM 75 Offer : Get Unlimited FTTH Broadband @ Rs 275/- for 75 Days
- BSNL revises validity and MRP of prepaid plans and STVs from 1st July 2022
- BSNL discontinues GO GREEN Discount of ₹100 for everyone
- BSNL customers to get ₹1200 bill discount on availing FTTH (Bharat Fiber)
Dear readers, please share the latest news about ulta low cost BSNL FTTH plan – Fiber Entry – among all your friends and relatives who are using BSNL Services. Also do share this latest news among all BSNL Employees in your friend circle. Please don’t forget to share your valuable feedaback / suggestion to the newly launched plan below.