BSNL has decided to offer one SIM card with Unlimited Calls, Unlimited Data & Free SMS benefits to FTTH Franchisees / Channel Partners / Air Fibre Partners absolutely free of cost.
- Mobile SIM card with unlimited freebies is available to BSNL FTTH Franchisees (LCOs/TIPs/MSOs), Channel Partners and Air Fiber Partners.
- Free plan for BSNL FTTH Franchisees include unlimited calls, unlimited data (1GB/Day) and 20 Free SMS/Day.
- Validiy of special mobile plan to BSNL FTTH Franchisees will be One Year.
- Free Mobile SIM card is applicable to all BSNL FTTH franchisees all over India.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to offer FREE mobile connection to it’s FTTH Franchisees, Channel Partners and Air Fiber Partners all over India. As per the latest information, the special C-Top Up SIM card issued to it’s CFA (Consumer Fixed Access) Channel partners will include True Unlimited Voice Calls to Any Network, Unlimited Data (1GB/Day), 20 Free SMS/Day.
An Official statement from BSNL regarding the launch of Special C-Top Up SIM card to it’s FTTH Channel partners read as follows:-
As per the approval of the competent authority, the following tariff shall be offered for C-Top up SIM provided to FTTH Franchisees / Channel Partners / Air Fibre Partners –
“U/L voice in Home LSA + U/L data with speed reduced to 40 Kbps after 1GB/day + 20 SMS per day” with the C-Top UP SIM for FTTH Franchisees/ Channel Partners/ Air Fibre Partners.”
The above tariff will be applicable from 01-12-2021 across all the telecom circles.
- BSNL will disconnect (SlM)whenever Partnership agreement ends.
- All the other conditions for the C-Top UP SIM for FTTH Franchisees / Channel Partners / Air Fibre Partners like SIM replacement charges and conditions, C-Top up SIM deactivation and re-activation conditions, validity of plan and other conditions, the orders pertaining to C-Top UP SIM to BSNL’s Mobile franchisee chain / POS shall be applicable.
How to get Free BSNL C-Top Up SIM Card for BSNL FTTH Franchisee / Air Fiber Partner?
If you are a BSNL FTTH / Air Fiber franchisee or LCO, you can get your FREE PLAN activated on your existing BSNL Mobile connection which is being used for FTTH Wallet. To get your FREE plan activated, just contact your Franchisee Manager (FM) or Bharat Fiber Business Champion (BBC). After the termination of your revenue share agreement with BSNL, the Free plan also will get disconnected.
Dear readers, please share this latest information among all BSNL FTTH Franchisees such as LCOs (Local Cable TV Operators), TIPs (Telecom Infrastructure Prvoviders), Multi System Operators (MSOs) and Air Fiber Partners. Also do share this latest information among all BSNL Employees in your friend circle.