BSNL has announced the re-launch of it’s most economical Bhaat Fiber (FTTH) Broadband Internet plan with fixed monthly charge of just Rs 399/- for all new customers in selected telecom circles.
- BSNL Fiber Experience plan is now available in Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and West Bengal telecom circles.
- New BSNL FTTH customers in the above telecom circles can opt this plan for 90 days starting from 28th January 2022.
- Fixed monthly charge in Fiber Experience plan is just Rs 399/- for first six months.
- BSNL offer 30Mbps download speed till 1000GB and 2Mbps download speed after crossing 1000GB.
BSNL has announced the re-launch of it’s entry level FTTH (Bharat Fiber) plan Fibre Experience 399 with effect from 28th January 2021 across selected telecom circles across the country. As we reported in July 2020, BSNL launched this plan initially as a promotional offer for 90 days in Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Telangana and Kerala circles. This plan got tremendous response from customers and helped the PSU in expanding it’s FTTH customer base substantially during the last three months.
Based on the encouraging response from customers, BSNL authorities has decided to extend the same plan to 3 more areas viz – Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh & West Bengal telecom circles. Now, BSNL Fiber Experience plan with lowest fixed monthly charge of Rs 399/- is available for all the new BSNL FTTH customers in Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and West Bengal telecom circles.
An Official statement from BSNL regarding the re-launch of BSNL Fiber Experience plan read as follows:-
The competent authority has decided ‘To re-launch the Bharat Fibre Broadband plan ‘Fibre Experience @ 399 for new customers on promotional basis for a period of 90 days in Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Kerala, MP, HP and WB telecom circles’. Details of Broadband plans is as below: –
|Half yearly Payment Option (Rs.)|
# Terms & conditions for providing ‘Fibre Experience’ plan: –
- The plan shall be available only for the new Broadband customers and available on promotional basis for a period of 90 days. It means, new customersregistering for BSNL FTTH connection during this period may avail this offer.
- Customers will be migrated (after expiry of six months period from the date of activation of FTTH connection) acquired under plan ‘Fibre Experience @ 399/-‘ to the plan ‘Fibre Basic @ Rs. 449/-‘ automatically, who does not opt for any regular Fibre Broadband plans at the time of CAF filling. Customers may also be informed suitably in advance about automatic migration. Customer’s consent in this regard shall be taken at the time of CAF filling.
- All other terms and condition shall remain same.
- BSNL telecom circles are intstructed to comply with all regulatory mechanism including online reporting to TRAI and also update the circle website.
These instructions shall be implemented with immediate effect on promotional basis for a period of 90 days as mentioned above. In addition to nearest customer service centre and BSNL Franchisee / Retailers, above Broadband plans can also be subscribed by calling Toll Free number – 1800 345 1500.
Dear readers, please share this latest news about the re-launch of Entry level BSNL FTTH plan 399 among all your friends and relatives who are using fiber internet connections of private ISPs. Also do share this latest BSNL FTTH Offer among all BSNL Fans and BSNL Employees in your friend circle.