BSNL has decided to migrate all the existing customers in ‘Life Time’ prepaid mobile plans to “Premium Per minute plan” PV-107.
- Existing BSNL prepaid mobile customers in Life Time prepaid plans will be migrated to Premium Perminute Plan.
- Migrated customers are not entitled to avail the freebies available in Premium Perminute Plan – Plan Voucher 107.
- All active customers will be migrated on 1st December 2021 whereas all validity expired customers will be migrated to PV 107 on daily basis.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced the closure of Life Time prepaid mobile plans for all the existing customers all over India. As per the latest information, BSNL has decided to migrate all prepaid mobile customers in Life Time prepaid mobile plans to Premium Per Minute Plan Plan Voucher 107 with effect from 1st December 2021.
For those who unaware, earlier BSNL was offering Life Time prepaid mobile plans with lowest tariff. Later these plans have been discontinued by BSNL. However existing customers in Life Time prepaid plans are still continuing in the same tariff. Now, BSNL authorities has decided to migrate all such customers to Premium Per Minute plan with effect from 1st December 2021.
An Official statement from BSNL regarding the closure of Life Time prepaid mobile plans from BSNL read as follows:-
The competent authority has decided the following under GSM prepaid mobile services:-
A. Migrate all customers of the Lifetime plans to “Premium Per minute plan” PV-107 without freebies with effect from 01-12-2021 and
B. Immediate migration of the customers of Lifetime plans in GP-II state on daily basis “Premium Per minute plan” PV-107 without freebies.
Click Here To See Latest BSNL Prepaid Mobile Plans wit True Unlimited Voice Calls, Unlimited Data & Free BSNL Tunes
BSNL Corporate Office has directed all the circles to send daily two SMS to Lifetime customers till 30-11-2021 to migrate to any active prepaid plan before 01-12-2021 or on 01-12-2021 they will be migrated to PV-107 without freebies. Whereas all validity expired customers in Grace Period-2 (GP-II) will be migrated automatically to PV 107 on daily basis.
Checkout some of the latest tariff updates from BSNL :-
- BSNL unvieled new low cost Rural Fiber Broadband Plans
- Bharatnet Udyami Scheme – BSNL FREE FTTH : Everything you need to know!
- BSNL free installation charge offer available till 13th November 2022
- BSNL FTTH customers can avail 90% Discount in monthly rent!
- BSNL FREEDOM 75 Offer : Get Unlimited FTTH Broadband @ Rs 275/- for 75 Days
- BSNL revises validity and MRP of prepaid plans and STVs from 1st July 2022
- BSNL discontinues GO GREEN Discount of ₹100 for everyone
- BSNL customers to get ₹1200 bill discount on availing FTTH (Bharat Fiber)
Dear readers, please share this latest information about closure of Life Time prepaid mobile plans among all your friends and relatives who are using BSNL prepaid mobile services. Also do share this latest information among all BSNL employees and BSNL Retailers / DSAs / PoS in your friend circle.