BSNL has decided to re-launch promotional Bharat Fiber Plan ‘Fiber Experience 399’ for new FTTH Customers in Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Telangana and Kerala telecom circles.
- Fiber Experience Plan is exclusively available to New Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Customers.
- Customers can avail 30Mbps speed till 1000GB and post FUP speed of 2Mbps.
- Now the plan is extended for a period up to 25th January 2021.
BSNL today has announced the re-launch of one of it’s most popular promotional Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Broadband plans – Fiber Experience ₹399 – for another 90 days with imediate effect. As we reported in July 2021, BSNL initially launched this plan in Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Telangana and Kerala telecom circles. The plan got expired on 17th October 2021 as the promotional period of 90 days was over. Now BSNL authorities has decided to re-launch the plan for another 90 days with immediate effect.
BSNL Fibre Experience FTTH plan will offer 30Mbps download speed till 1000GB data usage. After 1000GB, speed will be reduced to 2Mbps. Customers opting ‘Fibre Experience 399’ plan will automatically change to Fiber Basic 449 plan after 6 months. ‘Fibre Experience 399’ also comes bundled with unlimited voice calls to any network without any additional charges.
BSNL’s New Promotioanl 30Mbps Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Broadband Plan ‘Fiber Experience 399’
Bandwidth (with best effort Download Speed), subject to technical feasibility
Upto 30 Mbps till 1000 GB, up to 2 Mbps beyond
All new users of Gujarat, Telengana, Tamilnadu & Kerala circles
Monthly Charges (Rs)
(Only for First 6 months. After 6 months, plan will be changed to Fber Basic 449/- Plan)
|Half yearly Payment Option (Rs.)|
Annual Payment Option (Rs.)
Two Years Payment Option (Rs.)
Three Years Payment Option (Rs.)
Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month
Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID)
Static IP Address (On Request)
One Month Plan Charges
Minimum Hire Period
Telephone fixed monthly charges in Rs
Free Calls & Additional facility
24 Hrs Unlimited calling (Local + STD) on any network within India
ISD Call Charges
As per existing ISD Tariff
Terms & conditions for providing ‘Fibre Experience’ plan:-
- The plan will be available only for the new Broadband customers and will be available on promotional basis for a period of 90 days.
- Customers will be migrated (after expiry of six months period from the date of activation of broadband connection) acquired under plan ‘Fibre Experience @399/-’ to the plan ‘Fibre Basic @ Rs.449/-’ automatically, who do not opt for any regular Fibre Broadband plans at the time of CAF (Customer Application Form) filling.
- Customers will be informed suitably in advance about automatic migration. Customer’s consent in this regard will be taken at the time of CAF (Customer Application Form) filling.
- Above charges are excluding GST.
- All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged as per above referred circular.
BSNL corporate office has directed it’s field units / telecom circles to comply with all regulatory mechanism including on line reporting to TRAI and also update the circle website. The above instructions shall be implemented with immediate effect on promotional basis for a period of 90 days as mentioned above.
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this newly announced FTTH plan by BSNL via comments with us. How many of you have already subscribed to BSNL FTTH Services?