Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is all set to launch next generation Cloud PBX Services for corporate, small and medium enterprise customers all over India. BSNL is providing telecommunication services to enterprise customers such as Government Organisations, Public Sector undertakings, MNC’s, Corporate, Hotels and Housing societies and all other important customers through the provision of Voice & Data PBX (Private Branch Exchange) at their premises on a rental cum usage charge basis.
With the advancement of technologies, enterprise customers prefer to use the Cloud based PABX / Unified Communications (UC) services without the burden of on-premises hardware and with availability of voice, video, and data with mobility. Along with this, the Micro & small business segment (MSME) in the country prefer such services as they have very small premises and a largely mobile workforce. The public sector especially in the semi urban and rural India, presents yet another major opportunity for the cloud based / virtual PBX solutions.
BSNL invites Expression of Interest (Open Ended) for empanelment of Franchisees for providing Cloud based PABX / Uinified Communication services to Enterprise customers
According to the changing market conditions and technological advancements, BSNL intend to Tie-up with the Companies which are interested to provide Cloud based PBX Service to BSNL customers in the market. By signing this alliance, both the parties will be benefited. Proposals are, therefore, invited from interested and eligible companies to become partner for providing Cloud based PBX Service to BSNL customers on non-exclusive and revenue sharing basis. The proposal, complete in all respect, addressed to Principal General Manager (NB), First Floor, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, HC Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi-110001, can be submitted on any working day. BSNL will scrutinize such proposal and will empanelled in BSNL for providing Cloud based PABX Service to BSNL Customers. BSNL reserves the right to reject any proposal without assigning any reason.
Advantage of Cloud PABX over Conventional PABX
- Cost Effective (Zero Capex in Cloud PBX)
- Easy to implement
- Zero maintenance
- More Feature Rich (digital assistant)
- High uptime (conventional PBX un interrupted power supply is biggest concern in maintenance in states with poor electricity supply)
Salient points regarding technical requirement, eligibility conditions, documents required and major terms & conditions are given below:-
The empanelment of Cloud PBX Franchisee will be at two levels:-
National Level: The franchisee empanelled at National Level would be entitled to take up business throughout the country in all licensed areas of BSNL.
Circle Level: The franchisee empanelled at the circle level (including Chennai & Kolkata Metro Districts) would be entitled to take up business throughout the concerned circle only. Circle level empanelment will be done at Circle level.
BSNL Cloud PBX Partnership Policy Highlights
- EoI also allows empanelment for developing the partners/franchisees and empanelment of Start Up companies, with relaxed eligibility conditions.
- EoI mandates compulsory POC for all vendors, if not having proven experience of Cloud based PABX service.
- PoC (Proof of Concept) shall be carried out by BBNW ( Circle and validate the solution before allowing Franchisee to commercially launch the Service.
- Franchisee shall demonstrate all the envisaged services integrating the complete cloud PBX system with NGN and CDR system, within 3 months from the date of agreement
- An one time fee of Rs 2 lakh has been prescribed in the EOI for the testing, validation and integration of Partners solution.
Revenue Share pattern applicable for BSNL Cloud PBX partners are as shown in the above table. Cloud PBX franchisee may avail maximum revenue share of 60% for Cloud PABX Services (Basic Cloud PBX service, Voice mail extensions, Additional features etc) whereas they can avail 20% revenue share for SIP based voice services, Call Charges & DID charges.
Salient Functionalities / Features of Cloud PBX service / platform
The following services shall be supported through Mobile App, PC App and Web browsers:-
- Voice / VoIP Calling
- Audio, web, and video conferencing
- Instant message, chat and RCS
- Call recording
- Voicemail and Voicemail to email
- Create and Manage multilingual Auto Attendants / Virtual receptionist
- Multilingual Personalised Multilevel IVRS
- Call hooks/API’s for enterprise CRM integration
- SMS alerts for service
- Personalized Dashboard
- Integrated App for Android, IOS for mobile and Windows(32 bits & 64 bits), Linux (.DEB) (.RPM), Mac (Intel Chip) (Mac M1 Chip) for Personal Computers/Laptops
- Basic Telephony and Supplementary services :
12.1. Auto Call back
12.2. Call Transfer
12.3. Call Forwarding Always
12.4. Call Forwarding Busy
12.5. Call Forwarding No Answer
12.6. Call forwarding Immediate
12.7. Call Forwarding Selective (Not reachable & not registered)
12.8. Call forwarding based on line and Time
12.9. Call Hold (Flash Call Hold)
12.10. Call Notify
12.11. Call Return
12.12. Call Trace – Customer Originated Trace
12.13. Call Waiting
12.14. Cancel Call Waiting Persistent
12.15. Cancel Call Waiting per Call
12.16. Consultation Hold
12.17. Extension Dialling
12.18. Last Number Redial
12.19. Malicious Call Trace / Malicious Call Identification (MCI)
12.20. Speed Dial
12.21. I/C call only line(Operator defined Time based)
12.22. O/G call only line(Operator defined Time based)
12.23. O/G Call Restriction Service(Operator and subscriber defined Destination
12.24. I/C Call Restriction Service(Operator and subscriber defined Origination
12.25. Configurable Feature Codes
12.26. Configurable Feature Codes Prefix
12.27. Multi telephone number
12.28. Calling Line Identification –
12.29. Parallel, Sequential, Priority, Designated Ringing
12.30. Calling Line Identification on Call Waiting
12.31. Selection Call Acceptance
12.32. Per Call CLIP
12.33. Anonymous call/Communication Register
12.34. Message Waiting indication
12.36. Address book
12.37. Click to call
All the above services features will be modified / supplemented to include latest services in line with customer preferences, market demands and in accordance to BSNL requirements from time to time.
BSNL To Launch Special MSME Plans with Free Unlimited IP Centrex Calling !
BSNL has also decided to launch special dedicated plans for MSME business establishments where customers can avail a bouquet of corporate / enterprise business services such as Toll Free Number Services, All India Free IP Centrex Calling, Free SIP Channels, Voice Mail Box, Digital Assistant, Digital Extensions, Web Conferencing Solutions etc. BSNL MSME plans will offer True Unlimited IP Centrex Calls all over India without any additional charges. This facility will be very much useful for business firms / establishments spanning over many cities. Stay tuned, we will update more details about these special BSNL MSME plans and it’s features from very soon. BSNL will also allow short digit calling between extensions.
Checkout some of the latest tariff updates from BSNL
- BSNL’s promotional 100Mbps FTTH Plan ‘Fibre 699’ is now regularised
- BSNL unvieled new low cost Rural Fiber Broadband Plans
- Bharatnet Udyami Scheme – BSNL FREE FTTH : Everything you need to know!
- BSNL free installation charge offer available till 13th November 2022
- BSNL FTTH customers can avail 90% Discount in monthly rent!
- BSNL FREEDOM 75 Offer : Get Unlimited FTTH Broadband @ Rs 275/- for 75 Days
Dear readers, please share this latest information about BSNL’s Next Generation Cloud PBX Services among all your friends and relatives. How many of you have heard about Cloud PBX Solutions for Enterprise Customers? Please do share your valuable feedback with us.