- Customer Name
- Bill Amount
- Pay By Date
- Account Number
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Contact Mobile number.
Step 9: After completing the payment transaction, BSNL will issue a payment receipt as displayed in the above picture. Customers can download this receipt in pdf format for future reference.
|BSNL’s schedule of pay-by-date and dunning for Landline, Broadband & FTTH Customers|
|Activity||Revised Schedule for bill issue month November 2020 onwards|
|Invoice Date||3rd Day of Every month|
|Outgoing barring (OGB)|
22nd day from invoice date
|Incoming barring (ICB)|
60 days after OGB
- BSNL Selfcare Portal to manage all BSNL Services Online : How to Register in BSNL Selfcare Portal ?
- How to check BSNL Broadband and FTTH data usage online?
- How to change BSNL Bharat Fiber plans to new FTTH Broadband plans online via BSNL Selfcare Portal?
- Download your BSNL telephone bills online || How to download BSNL bills up to 1 year old through BSNL Selfcare Portal?
- Download BSNL bill payment receipt online for Landline, Broadband and Bharat Fiber (FTTH) customers
- BSNL launches ‘Book My Fiber’ Portal for taking customer request for Bharat Fibre (FTTH) connections
- BSNL upgraded ‘My BSNL App’ : Recharge, bill payment, fancy number selection and Bharat Fiber booking and many new features added