Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced another attractive offer for new Bharat Fiber (FTTH) / Broadband / Landline customers activating their connections till 31st March 2021. As per this special scheme, BSNL will be offering One Free 4G SIM card with Plan Voucher 75 to all new Bharat Fiber (FTTH) / Broadband / Landline customers without any additional cost.
This special limited period offer of Free 4G SIM card with PV ₹75 is currently available in BSNL Kerala and Tamilnadu telecom circles from 20-02-2021 to 31-03-2021. Customers who is activating their new BSNL FTTH / Broadband / Landline connection during this period may approach nearest BSNL Customer Service Center (BSNL CSC) to avail this Free 4G SIM card. Plan Voucher 75 offer 100 minutes free voice calls to any network for 60 days + 2 GB data for 60 days.
Details of BSNL Free 4G SIM with PV 75 for new FTTH/Broadband/LL Connections
This promotional offer is applicable to all new FTTH/Broadband/Landline connections under any plan. Per Minute Plan 75 along with freebies is to be given with free SIM, at no additional cost, by BSNL manned CSCs only. Commission/Discount/Trade Scheme/OTF will not be applicable. Plan migration/validity extension is allowed. The details of PV ₹75 are given below:-
PV75 Features/ Freebies
100 minutes free voice calls (any net) in Home LSA and National Roaming including Mumbai and Delhi for 60 Days + 2 GB data for 60 days.
PV 75 Plan Validity
Read More : BSNL waives off Installation charges for Bharat Fiber (FTTH), Landline & Broadband connections till 31st March 2021
The following guidelines shall be strictly adhered by BSNL CSCs while issuing free SIM with the Plan 75:
- When a customer approaches BSNL CSC for availing this offer, Free SIM shall be given to the customer after collecting the applicable CAF (Customer Application Form) and related documents.
- BSNL CSCs shall advise the customer that allotment of GSM number & activation of the free SIM is subject to the successful activation of FTTH/Broadband/Landline connection.
- Only one free SIM shall be issued against a particular Account number.
- BSNL CSCs shall verify whether the FTTH/Landline/Broadband connection has been booked in CRM within the prescribed offer period before issuing FREE SIM bundled offer.
- Ensure the name of the customer in the CAF application (POI / POA) is same as that in the FTTH/Broadband/Landline application.
- Also ensure that the alternate contact number and e-mail ID belongs to the FTTH/ Broadband/Landline subscriber.
- Upon verification of FTTH/ Broadband/Landline connection details, BSNL CSCs can activate the SIM card.
Read More : BSNL launches the most economic prepaid mobile plan @ just ₹47/- bundled with true unlimited voice calls, 14GB Data & 100SMS/day for 28 days
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this FREE 4G SIM bundled with Plan Voucher 75 for New FTTH/Broadband/Landline customers via comments with us.