Now BSNL customers can avail 100% cashback on their first recharge done via Paytm. As per the latest information, the PSU has announced the launch of Paytm cash back scheme through it’s official Facebook and Twitter accounts.
BSNL customers who are using Paytm to recharge their BSNL prepaid mobile number for the first time can avail this exciting cashback offer. However, there will be an upper limit for this cashback. Paytm will be giving maximum of Rs 50 under this cashback scheme.
— BSNL India (@BSNLCorporate) November 2, 2020
How To Avail BSNL 100% Cashback Offer in Paytm ?
BSNL customers can avail this offer by using the promo code BSNL50 in Paytm.
Who all are eligible to avail Paytm Cashback Offer?
BSNL launched this 100% cashback offer as part of Customer Delight celebrations announced in last month. BSNL customers all over India can avail this Paytm cashback offer. The only condition in this offers is that, Paytm will process your cashback request only if you are doing your First Recharge through Paytm as their offer tagline indicates – “First Recharge Free”.
BSNL launched many attractive offers as part of Customer Delight celebrations associated with BSNL Foundation Day. Some of them are listed below for your quick reference:-
- BSNL Festival Offers to its prepaid mobile customers; Full Talk Time on Top Up ₹60 and Extra Validity on Plans and STVs
- BSNL announced the launch of new unlimited Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Plans – Fiber Basic, Fiber Value, Fiber Premium and Fiber Ultra with effect from 1st October 2020
- BSNL doubled bandwidth of Bharat Fiber plan 500GB CUL (FTTH Plan 777) to 100Mbps and launches two new 20Mbps unlimited broadband plans on PAN India basis
- BSNL officially announced the up-gradation in Download speed and free data usage for all existing Bharat Fiber (FTTH) broadband plans
- BSNL launched BOSS Portal for Bharat Fiber and Broadband customers to offer bundled devices at special discounted rate
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this latest Paytm Cash Back Offer for BSNL recharge plans via comments with us. How many of you are using Paytm for their utility payment?