numbers as a part of their election campaign process. As a result of social distancing measures of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, political parties / candidates are more likely to resort to digital alternatives or digital platforms for their election campaign.
1) Automated Bulk Voice Calls (OBD – Out Bound Dialing Service)
2) Caller Tune / Hello Tune / Personalized Ring Back Tune Service (PRBT)
Tariff for BSNL Automated Voice Calls (OBD) Service
registration fee, which is non- refundable.
played as advertisements in election campaign.
along with party seal.
unique code is 12345. This unique code will be intimated to the concerned political party by BSNL officials.
activation of the PRBT. Therefore, it is preferable to have minimum of Rs 50 balance in their prepaid
main account. ln the case of postpaid connections Rs 42/- will be charged in the next bill.
- It would take 2-3 working days (excluding
Saturdays and Sundays) to make the content live in BSNL networks.
- Content would be exclusively available for BSNL Kerala numbers and would not be
accessible by other operator numbers.
- Charging/Activation will be done only on successful submission of second consent OTP both in SMS
and IVR modes.
- Political tune will not be provided on PRBT bundles STV packs and Rs 42 will be deducted for bundled
pack customers as well.
- Political parties have to share the Tune end date as well during the initial request and all political
tunes will be deactivated 48 hours prior to the election date.
- Any new mandates amendments released by election commission will automatically adhered
without further notice.