BSNL has announced the selfcare activation / subscription codes for the recently launched prepaid mobile plan vouchers (PVs) and special tariff vouchers (STVs).
BSNL Prepaid Mobile customers having sufficient account balance can activate their favourite plans / special tariff vouchers by sending the required SMS keyword to 123. Customers may also activate any BSNL prepaid recharge offer by simply dialing USSD short code of corresponding plan / recharge offer.
Selfcare Activation/Subscription Codes of BSNL’s Newly launched Plan Vouchers & Special Tariff Vouchers
MRP of PV / STV in Rs (Including GST)
(Send to 123)
Free 100 minutes any net, After free minutes voice calls @ 45ps/min in home LSA and national roaming including Delhi and Mumbai with MTNL network
Free 2GB Data
Free 100 SMS any net
Unlimited Data (speed reduced to 80Kbps after 1 GB / Day)
100 SMS any net / Day
250 min/Day local/STD/Roaming any net including Delhi & Mumbai
250 Min/Day Any net (Local/STD/Roaming including Delhi & Mumbai) Voice Calls
Total 24 GB Data
100 SMS/Day to Any net (Local/STD/Roaming including Delhi & Mumbai)
How much money will be deducted from my prepaid balance while activating an offer via selfcare?
An amount equal to the MRP of plan voucher / special tariff voucher will be deducted from your prepaid account balance while activating the offer via selfcare (SMS to 123 or USSD Short code).
Customers who activate STV 429 via selfcare ( SMS to 123 or USSD ) will not get EROS NOW bundle. All other terms and conditions will remain the same. Validity of all BSNL STVs / Plan Vouchers will be in Calendar Days i.e., validity of BSNL recharge offer will expire at 24:00Hrs irrespective of time of day of recharge. Newly launched Combo STV 49 is the most economical, value for money pack from BSNL since it offers free calls, free data and free SMS benefits. Moreover, the validity of Combo STV 49 is 28 days which makes this offer more attractive to ordinary people.
Recently BSNL announced a bouquet of new plans and offers for its Prepaid Mobile customers. Some of them are listed below for your quick reference.
- BSNL prepaid mobile customers can increase plan validity with STV 49
- BSNL launched Prepaid International Roaming in Czech Republic & Luxembourg : Updated BSNL Prepaid International Roaming countries list
- BSNL launched HD quality VoLTE services in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and more cities are being added
- BSNL launched new annual unlimited prepaid mobile plan ‘Bindas Bol 1499’
- BSNL announced 5GB free data for prepaid mobile customers opting advance multi recharge facility
- BSNL’s new longer validity Prepaid Mobile Plan ₹2399 offers unlimited voice calls and SMS for 600 days
- BSNL revises prepaid mobile plans – Plan Voucher ₹74 & ₹75, Launches two new base plans – Advance Per Second ₹94 & Advance Per Minute ₹95
Dear readers, please share your views and opnions about these recently launched offers from BSNL via comments with us.
How to tech are to vocher
I want BSNL FFTH fiber net distributor in Ayuthur village Bojjankandikai village and in and surrounding areas I have cable TV line in above Areas so many customers asking BSNL net I have apply for it in Thiruvallur BSNL but yet till there is no response so please give information to above proses it helpful to me