- How much is my total data usage for BSNL broadband / FTTH for this month as on date?
- When my free data limit crosses for BSNL unlimited broadband plan, how much excess bill will come?
- What are the steps involved in online BSNL Portal Selfcare account to know and avoid unauthorized use of my broadband connection?
- Is there any new software available to install on our PC to check data usage for BSNL Broadband Services?
- BSNL broadband usage check online ?
Many of the BSNL customers are searching for a live BSNL Online Portal to check their BSNL broadband / Bharat Fiber data usage online.
- Data usage check with Speed Top Up link (without login)
- Data usage check with BSNL Selfcare Portal (with login)
- http://fuptopup.bsnl.co.in/ or
- http://172.30.3.130:9090/ or
- http://172.30.3.130:8080/ or
- Download your BSNL telephone bills online || How to download BSNL bills up to 1 year old through BSNL Selfcare Portal?
Here, a customer may get detailed usage report about the following :-
- Cumulative Billed Usage (Already billed usage – usage of previous month)
- Cumulative Unbilled Usage (Current month usage)
- Session Billed Usage (Get session usage for previous month)
- Session Unbilled Usage (Get session usage for current month)