BSNL Kerala Telecom Circle announced the extension of e-Auction period of mobile vanity numbers up to 16th January 2020. E-Auction was started on 06-01-2020 and it was initially supposed to end on 13-01-2020.
Now, BSNL authorities has announced the extension of closing date till 16-01-2020 because many of the customers were faced difficulties in completing registration of numbers through online portal – http://eauction.bsnl.co.in
Mobile Numbers having some specific sequence, often termed as – Vanity / Fancy / Premium Numbers are available for this e-auction. Customers can participate in the bidding of selected premium numbers through web or through SMS (from BSNL GSM Mobile Number only). The registration and participation in the e-auction process is very simple and easy.
BSNL is intended to set a platform in order to make these Premium numbers available for the customers who are more fascinated towards Fancy Numbers. As the demand is extremely high these numbers are pooled for auction so that every individual can make out a chance to grab the number of their choice by participating in Auction conducted on this website. As a whole this Website sets a transparent medium which opens a way to explore our valuable services to the public.
PROCEDURE FOR AUCTION OF Mobile Vanity Numbers through Web
- To register, customer has to access the site http://eauction.bsnl.co.in or http://bit.ly/AuctionKerala portal registration is free.
- Customer can register through “Login/register” like in menu bar. Customer has to login
with Mobile no. &email id. After successful registration customer will be informed a
password via SMS & email.
- Customer has to click “Login” & login using the password received & click accept terms
& conditions to proceed further.
- After successful login customer will be directed to welcome page. Customer can change
password using “Change Password” option available in menu bar. Customer can fill his
details in “profile form”. Customer can select the vanity numbers by clicking “Available
- For bidding a vanity number, customer has to pay the required registration fee shown
against the selected number and the registration charges can be paid online.
- After paying the requisite registration charges for a number, customer can bid for that
particular number available in “My Bid Status” menu. Customer can start bidding
numbers for which registration is successful.
- Select the number from left hand side, customer can see the number of bids & its
current bid value. Incremental value for each bidding number is already available in the
- If the customer wants to bid higher than the present maximum bid value, he can
increase his/her bidding amount by clicking “Click to bid” in My bid status.
- The bidding closes at 23:59 hrs at 16/01/2020 and successful bidders list will be
circulated to all BAs on 17/01/2020.
- All successful highest bidders (H1) will be given mail/SMS on 17/01/2020 mentioning
the number bidded, PIN number & amount to be paid inclusive of GST – minus
registration charge initially paid. All successful bidder can approach any CSCs in Kerala by showing the SMS/mail
intimation and can take the respective vanity number after paying the above charges
&by producing the necessary documentary proof.
INTIMATION OF SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS:
The First Highest bidder “H1” will receive a PIN in his mobile number with which he can approach the nearest CSC. The customer has to pay the bid amount and plan charges and can take the connection within 5 working days of receipt of PIN.
- If the first highest bidder fails to deposit the bid amount within 5 working days of intimation, pin will be sent to second highest bidder(H2) and the number shall be offered to the H2 bidder at the same H1 price.
- If the Second highest bidder fails to deposit the bid amount within 5 working days of intimation, pin will be sent to third highest bidder(H3) and the number shall be offered to the H3 bidder at the same H1 price.
Read More : BSNL to reduce the validity of prepaid mobile plan vouchers PV 74, PV 75 & PV 153 to 90 days from 14th January 2020 on wards
Readers, are you interested in Fancy / Vanity / Premium Numbers? Have you participated in the e-auction process of BSNL? Fancy numbers are necessary for the promotion of business? Please share your views with us.