State run telecom major, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has introduced new Bulk SMS Portal which allows customers for sending multiple SMS through web portal at affordable tariff.
BSNL Bulk SMS Portal – https://bulksms.bsnl.in is available for customers which provide an easy and user-friendly way for sending bulk as well individual messages at cheapest tariff. This Service includes the facility to send both transactional and promotional SMSs. Transcational SMS can be send by customers through BSNL webportal/API. Promotional SMS has to be send on behalf of the Customer by Customer Service Representative.
The main features of BSNL Bulk SMS Service are summarized below:
BSNL’s service also comes without any setup charges or license costs. There’s also no sender ID cost associated with service. The service also doesn’t come with regular monthly bills and instead users can opt for plans based on SMSes.
Procedure for sending bulk SMS
- Purchase the required bulk SMS plan from the nearest BSNL Customer Service Center
- Username, password and sender name will be alloted to the user.
- The user can then log on to our website and start using it.
- The user can upload the sms file in excel format and schedule it as per convenience.
- SMS can be send as long as there is sufficient balance in the user’s account.
- Customers can also directly send SMS Messages from their software application by consuming W3C standard Web Services published in BSNL’s SMS Gateway.
BSNL’s Bulk SMS service is extremely useful for Educational Institutions, Real Estate firms, Banking / Financial Institutions, Hospitals, Small & Medium Enterprise business units etc. for sending SMS to their customers. New / existing business firms can also use this service for sending their promotional offers or launch of new service at most affordable tariff.
Read More: BSNL to boost Enterprise Business, Opened dedicated Enterprise Business Enquiry Call Centre 1800 425 7007
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about the launch of BSNL Bulk SMS Service via comments with us.