How to re-verify (link Aadhar number) existing BSNL Mobile (Prepaid & Postpaid) Connection?
- Visit any BSNL outlet i.e., BSNL Customer Service Center or BSNL Retailer shop with your Aadhar Number and existing BSNL Mobile connection.
- Give your existing BSNL Mobile Number to BSNL staff / agent.
- After entering your details in BSNL’s System (BSNL Swift App or BSNL eKYC Application), you will immediately receive a four digit PIN in your existing BSNL Mobile number.
- Give that PIN & your Aadhar Number to BSNL staff / agent.
- BSNL staff / agent will ask you to put your thumb on their bio-metric fingerprint scanner. Within seconds, your Aadhar data will be displayed on the screen of BSNL e-KYC App for re-verification.
- Customers will be asked to verify their Address and other details which will be displayed on their system.
- After your final confirmation, they will ask again to put your thumb impression on bio-metric fingerprint scanner.
If not received any response with in time, it will be treated as ‘YES’ and Aadhaar registration is completed. If response received is ‘NO’ then re-verification is cancelled and customer can do re-verification afresh, Re-verification is allowed only two times in cases of dispute/discrepancy. All the customers of BSNL prepaid and postpaid services should link their Aadhar number with existing mobile number for re-verification.
How to know whether my Aadhar number is linked with existing BSNL mobile number or not?
- If customer want to know the Aadhaar registration details, he can send SMS ‘REV NAME’ to 53734.
What will happen If I have not re-verified or not submitted Aadhar with e-KYC?
- It might be liable for disconnection of your existing mobile number, i.e., to retain your mobile number re-verify with Aadhar at the earliest.
BSNL Retailers / Agents may download latest BSNL e-KYC Mobile App & RD Device Drivers as given below:
- Download BSNL Swift App Version 14 – (Re-verification, FRC & Outstation customers) directly @ https://goo.gl/6gtUnN
- Download RD Device Drivers for ‘Startek’ Devices @ https://goo.gl/hyMQy1
- Download RD Device Drivers for ‘Secugen’ Devices @ https://goo.gl/YmKJWq
- Download RD Device Drivers for ‘Morpho’ Devices @ https://goo.gl/ckW6eY