BSNL has announced the launch of an exciting Social Media Contest #BSNLOntheGO exclusive for its Customers in all the circles.
As per the latest information, all existing and new BSNL customers can participate in the Social Media Contest by sending a short film highlighting the positive moments of BSNL Services. The maximum length of video should be of 5 minutes duration. The contest is open from 17-05-2017 for a period up to 15-06-2017.
Terms & Conditions of BSNL Social Media Contest for Customers #BSNLOntheGO (from 17-05-2017 to 15-06-2017):
- Contest is for BSNL customers only (excluding Delhi & Mumbai)
- Participating BSNL customers should have a Facebook & Twitter account and should have liked / followed BSNL social media pages i.e., BSNL India (Facebook) & BSNL Corporate (Twitter)
- The entries will be in form of a video on BSNL (maximum of 5 minutes duration).
- The entries should be submitted on BSNL Social Media platform i.e., Facebook or Twitter.
- Only One entry is permitted per customer. Multiple entries by the same customer will not be considered.
- It is compulsory to use #BSNLOntheGO while submitting the entries on Twitter.
- Each entry should be submitted along with a proof of being BSNL Customer.
- Entries submitted will be sole property of BSNL and may be used for any future promotion.
- Decision of BSNL management in selection of winners will be final.
- All BSNL Employees and their relative / friends cannot participate in the contest.
- Entries will be accepted from 17-05-2017 up to 15-06-2017.
Read More: BSNL is rebuilding its brand image by resolving customer complaints through Social Media Platforms
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about BSNL’s Social Media Contest #BSNLOntheGO via comments with us.