PAN India 3G service provider, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) unified tariffs for all mobile data APNs (Access Point Names) – ‘bsnlnet’ , ‘bsnllive’ & ‘bsnlstream’ with effect from 1st April 2017 on wards on PAN India basis.
As per the latest information, the tariff applicable for ‘bsnlnet’ APN has made applicable for all the remaining APNs from 01-04-2017. The revision in tariff is applicable to both prepaid as well as postpaid mobile customers of BSNL in all the circles.
Tariffs of BSNL APNs ( ‘bsnlnet’, ‘bsnllive’ & ‘bsnlstream’) with effect from 01-04-2017 on wards
- For Postpaid Mobile customers: 1ps/10KB
- For Prepaid Mobile customers: 3ps/10KB
Recently launched Unlimited Combo STV 339 from BSNL is a big hit among mobile users in the country. The scheme attracted lakhs of new customers to BSNL’s mobile data services. BSNL 339 plan offers daily 2G data + Unlimited BSNL calls + daily 25 minutes other network calls with a validity period of 28 days. More than two lakh customers subscribed to BSNL 339 plan within two weeks in Kerala Circle. BSNL’s total mobile data usage witnessed a tremendous growth after the launch of this new offer.
Some important information regarding BSNL Mobile Data Services are summarized below:
- How to download BSNL 3G/2G Internet Settings and MMS Configuration for your Mobile Handset through Online Portal?
- BSNL 3G/2G Mobile Internet Services : Activation & Deactivation Procedure for all BSNL Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile Customers
- How to Set Up BSNL 3G on Android Smartphone? || BSNL 3G Settings & Configuration of Mobile Handset, Datacard, Netsetter
- BSNL allows SMS based activation and deactivation of 3G/2G Data plans for its Postpaid Mobile customers
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this latest tariff revision via comments with us.