Shri. N K Gupta, Director CFA, BSNL Board told that BSNL is the only operator offering less than Rs 1/- per GB data download cost plan under wireline broadband plan in the country.
He further told that, the above plan has elicited enormous response towards BSNL’s wireline broadband services and many new customers are subscribing to BSNL Wireline Broadband services under Experience Unlimited BB 249 plan.
As we reported earlier, BSNL extended this promotional unlimited broadband plan till 31st March 2017 in all the circles. New broadband connections can be subscribed by visiting nearest BSNL Customer Service Center or by calling Toll Free Number 1800 345 1500. More details in this regard can be obtained by visiting BSNL Website: www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL’s latest offers for its landline and broadband customers are listed below:
- BSNL extended promotional Landline plan ‘Experience LL-49’ up to 31st of March 2017 in all the circles
- BSNL offers Rs 200 rebate in telephone bill for new landline customers in all the circles till 31st March 2017
- BSNL launches App based VoIP Calling ‘Fixed Mobile Telephony (FMT) service’ to its Broadband Customers in all the circles
- BSNL extended Free WiFi Broadband Modem scheme and 100% Cash Back Offer till 31st March 2017 in all the circles
- BSNL launched Free E-Mail address in Eight Indian languages with ‘DataMail App’ for its broadband customers in all the circles
- Switch to BSNL Broadband, get 100% Free monthly rental for any Unlimited Broadband plan of your choice till 31st March 2017
- BSNL announced special discount for online bill payments and prepaid recharges using My BSNL App or BSNL Payment Portal
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about BSNL’s less than Rs 1 per GB download cost unlimited broadband plan – ‘ Experience Unlimited BB 249 ‘ – via comments with us.