India’s largest landline service provider, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to offer FREE incoming call facility to both way disconnected (incoming and outgoing barred) Landline & Broadband customers across all telecom circles.
Recently, the PSU launched many attractive offers to bring back its disconnected broadband customers which were available up to 31st March 2017. BSNL will be conducting Re-Connection Campaigns (Re-Connections Melas) in all telecom circles where disconnected customers will be given special offers like new landline connection @ fixed monthly rental of Rs 49/-, new unlimited broadband connection @ monthly rental of Rs 249, FREE Broadband subscription for One Month, 500 Extra FREE Calls and FREE Installation charges etc.
In order to boost these initiatives, BSNL has decided to offer FREE Incoming Call facility to all disconnected Landline & Broadband customers in all telecom circles. Customers whose number is under DNP disconnected status (incoming and outgoing barred) due to non-payment of telephone bills may enjoy Free Incoming Call facility up to 31-03-2017.
Read More: BSNL waives off 100% installation charges for new Fiber Broadband (FTTH – Fiber To The Home) Customers in all the circles
BSNL authorities may utilize this time to personally contact these customers to bring them back to BSNL services. Re-connected customers may also enjoy 24Hrs Unlimited Free Calls on all Sundays and Unlimited FREE Night Calls (Local and STD Calls from 9 pm to 7 am) to Any Number in India without any additional charges.
See the latest Offers for BSNL Landline / Broadband Customers below:
- BSNL extended promotional Landline plan ‘Experience LL-49’ up to 31st of March 2017 in all the circles
- BSNL extended entry level Unlimited Combo Broadband plan ‘Experience Unlimited BB 249’ till 31st March 2017 in all the circles
- BSNL offers Rs 200 rebate in telephone bill for new landline customers in all the circles till 31st March 2017
- BSNL extended Free WiFi Broadband Modem scheme and 100% Cash Back Offer till 31st March 2017 in all the circles
- BSNL launched Free E-Mail address in Eight Indian languages with ‘DataMail App’ for its broadband customers in all the circles
- Switch to BSNL Broadband, get 100% Free monthly rental for any Unlimited Broadband plan of your choice till 31st March 2017
- BSNL announced special discount for online bill payments and prepaid recharges using My BSNL App or BSNL Payment Portal
Read More: Heavy data usage up to 390 GB in BSNL’s less than Rs 1 per GB unlimited broadband internet plan – ‘Experience Unlimited BB 249’
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about these latest offers announced by BSNL to bring back disconnected broadband customers via comments with us.