Shri. N. K Gupta, Director CFA, BSNL Board said – “The linguistic email service offered by BSNL will have डाटावन.भारत (DataOne.Bharat) domain and email address will be offered in eight regional languages including Hindi (हिन्दी), Gujarati (ગુજરાતી), Urdu (اردو), Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ), Tamil (தமிழ்), Telugu (తెలుగు), Bengali (বাংলা) and Marathi (मराठी). DataMail is free to be downloaded from any Android or iOS system through their respective app store.”
- BSNL broadband customers can use DataMail app which is free to be downloaded from any Android or iOS system through their respective app store.
- User will have to select the language in which they want his/her email address.
- Insert the mobile number.
- Select the checkbox ‘I am a BSNL Broadband Customer.’
- Insert BSNL broadband number with STD code.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Type the desired Email address in your own language.
- Start using your new e-mail ID and share it with your friends.
“Our fully ‘made in India’ software product enabling DataMail service is a revolution in the world as many countries are waiting to inject the linguistic email address to empower the non-English speakers of the world. We are happy to contribute to the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s Digital India dream by partnering with BSNL, country’s strongest network telecom company having rural and remote connect” – said Shri. Ajay Data, Founder and CEO of Data XGen.