- The new Broadband customer who subscribe under any broadband plan with Fixed Monthly Charge of Rs.700/- & above, out-rightly purchases the ADSL WiFi modem from BSNL @ Rs. 1500/-, may be offered Rs. 100/- cash back per month for maximum 15 Months or till the Broadband connection remain active, whichever is earlier.
- The above cashback amount shall be adjusted in the bill.
- The above scheme shall also be available to those existing BSNL Broadband customers who are having broadband plan with FMC Rs.700/- & above but presently not having the modem on rental basis.
- ADSL WiFi Modem at a reduced sale price of Rs 500/- (inclusive of VAT/ sales tax) to the new broadband customers who subscribe under annual / higher payment option of a broadband plan with FMC of Rs 600/- and above but less than Rs 1000/-.
- ADSL WiFi
Modem ‘Free of cost’ to the new broadband customers who subscribe under
annual / higher payment option of a broadband plan with FMC of Rs 1000/-
- If subscriber has WiFi Modem at reduced sale price, Rs 1000/- shall be adjusted.
- If subscriber has WiFi Modem ‘Free of cost’, Rs 1500/- shall be adjusted.
All other relevant terms and conditions shall remain unchanged. The above instructions shall be applicable with effect from
01-10-2016 on promotional basis for a period up to 31-12-2016 in all the
- How to avail BSNL’s Re 1 per GB Unlimited Data Offer? | BSNL Experience Unlimited Broadband 249 Plan – FAQ
- Latest Unlimited & Limited Usage Broadband Internet plans and offers from BSNL
- BSNL Broadband Initial Charges, Installation Charges & Modem Charges for New Connections
- Broadband Modem Configuration Manuals for Wired ADSL WiFi Routers
- Steps to increase download speed of your BSNL Broadband connection, General Instructions & Connection Diagnosis
- BSNL’s True Unlimited Broadband plan ‘BBG Combo ULD 1199’ with 2Mbps flat download speed and 24 Hrs Unlimited free calls (Local + STD) to any network