As per the latest information, BSNL has developed ‘e-KYC Mobile App – BSNL Swift’ for this purpose and the service will be initially launched in four telecom circles – Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat & Rajasthan. After successful implementation, the same would be launched in all other telecom circles also. BSNL Swift App is available exclusive to BSNL’s authorized agents. This latest app can be used to issue new mobile connections and re-verification of existing connections.
BSNL Retailers / Agents may download latest BSNL e-KYC Mobile App & RD Device Drivers as given below:
- Download BSNL Swift App Version 14 – (Re-verification, FRC & Outstation customers) directly @ https://goo.gl/6gtUnN
- Download RD Device Drivers for ‘Startek’ Devices @ https://goo.gl/hyMQy1
- Download RD Device Drivers for ‘Secugen’ Devices @ https://goo.gl/YmKJWq
- Download RD Device Drivers for ‘Morpho’ Devices @ https://goo.gl/ckW6eY
1. Authentication: Access will be allowed on authorized CTOP Number of Retailer / Franchisee / CSC. The POS need to access the E-KYC App from their master CTOPUP mobiles. It will be authenticated by OTP for first time. Next time onwards login in to the App will be based on the Aadhar authentication only.
2. Mobile Number / SIM Selection: After successful authentication, Mobile number can be selected from CYMN / Fancy Numbers list and SIM from the POS inventory as per requirement.
3. CAF Entry: The customer Aadhar number will be entered and validated with the Aadhar server. After successful validation the declaration of the agent will be taken and the declaration of the customer will be shown and validated with Aadhar server. Then the customer details received from the Aadhar server will be captured into BSNL’s inventory management system – Sancharsoft. The message “Your CAF has been submitted successfully” will be shown with e-KYC CAF number.
B. Activity at BSNL CSC: The CAF will be shown to the concerned CSC through Sancharsoft for validation. Successfully validated CAF will be sent to billing for Activation.