An official statement from BSNL read as follows – “In order to increase Broadband customers, it has been decided to extend the promotional scheme to offer ADSL WiFi Modem at reduced sale price/free of cost to the Broadband customers who subscribe under annual and higher payment option of a broadband plan for a period up to 30th September 2016 in all the circles”.
- ADSL WiFi Modem at a reduced sale price of Rs 500/- (inclusive of VAT/ sales tax) to the new broadband customers who subscribe under annual / higher payment option of a broadband plan with FMC of Rs 600/- and above but less than Rs 1000/-.
- ADSL WiFi Modem ‘Free of cost’ to the new broadband customers who subscribe under annual / higher payment option of a broadband plan with FMC of Rs 1000/- and above.
- If subscriber has WiFi Modem at reduced sale price, Rs 1000/- shall be adjusted.
- If subscriber has WiFi Modem ‘Free of cost’, Rs 1500/- shall be adjusted.
Recently BSNL announced the extension of a bouquet of offers exclusive for its Broadband Customers. See its details below:
- BSNL extended Special Broadband plans having higher FUP limit for all the existing customers in Kerala Circle
- BSNL relaunches ‘Rent Free Broadband Offer’ to attract broadband customers of private operators for a period up to 30th September 2016
- BSNL extended WiFi Broadband Modem 100% Cash back Offer up to 30th September 2016 in all the circles
- BSNL to upgraded the download speed and FUP limit of FTTH Broadband plans up to 300% in all the circles
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this newly announced FREE Wi-Fi Modem scheme from BSNL via comments with us.