improve the sale of Postpaid Mobile connections. Moreover, Free Data offered under Postpaid Voice Plans will be applicable in Home LSA as well as in
improve the sale of Postpaid Mobile connections, the BSNL authorities has decided to rationalize postpaid
data tariff under mobile services, as under:-
- A discount of 60% on charging of data usage beyond free data usage available with Data ADD-ONs
will be offered with effect from 1st April, 2016.
- Free Data offered under Postpaid Voice Plans will be applicable in Home LSA as well as in
- Discount, under (1) above, will be offered to customers who subscribe Data ADD-ONs and
data usage shoots beyond free Data limit.
- Those postpaid customers who are using data without subscribing data ADD-ON will be
charged at prevailing rate as defined in Plan without this discount. This discounting will not be
applicable to EB customers and Blackberry data plans.
- Further, such customers using Data ADD-ONs and availing above discount, should be advised to
choose higher Data ADD-ON via CSC/call centres etc.
the tariff will be made in accordance with 43rd Amendment of Telecom Tariff Order and
orders/guidelines/clarifications issued by TRAI from time to time.
See the latest 3G/2G Postpaid Data plans from BSNL below:
BSNL 3G Data plans are the most economical offers for always online heavy data usage customers. Excess usage charges after free data limit is just 1 paise / 10 KB which is also very cheap.