Based on the feedback received from field units and competitors tariff, BSNL authorities has decided to slash the base voice tariff of PER SECOND and PER MINUTE prepaid mobile plans in an attempt to boost the new activations. These reduced voice tariff will be applicable for New / MNP customers initially for a period of 60 days.
|Plan Voucher||Existing Reduced Call Rate Facility||Revised Reduced Call Rate Facility|
|PER SECOND PLAN Rs 106||a) Local/STD [email protected] 0.8 paisa/sec||a) Local/STD [email protected] 1 paisa/3sec|
|b) Local/STD [email protected] 0.8 paisa/sec||b) Local/STD [email protected] 2 paisa/3sec|
|PER SECOND PLAN Rs 107||a) Local/STD [email protected] 50 paisa/min||a) Local/STD [email protected] 10 paisa/min|
|b) Local/STD [email protected] 50 paisa/min||b) Local/STD [email protected] 30 paisa/min|
As per the latest information, New / MNP BSNL Prepaid Mobile customers in PER SECOND Plan may enjoy reduced call rate of 1 paise/3 sec (BSNL N/w) and 2 paise/3 Sec ( Other N/w). Whereas, PER MINUTE customers may enjoy reduced voice call tariff of 10 paise/Min (BSNL N/w) and 30 paise/Min (Other N/w).
- The reduced call rate will be applicable with Per second Plan Rs.106 & Per minute Plan Rs.107 for New customers
only (including MNP customers).
- The reduced tariff offer will not be extended for subsequent recharges i.e. migration or validity extension with
Plan Voucher (per second and per minute plans).
- The reduced call rate will be applicable for first 60 days for new customers (including MNP customers).
- The above tariff will be applicable from 09-11-2015 on PAN India basis.
Read More : BSNL revised Per Second and Per Minute Prepaid Mobile Plans from 1st November 2015 onwards on PAN India basis
BSNL already announced a bunch of exciting full talk time offers and special tariff vouchers on the festival season of Diwali / Deepavali for all prepaid mobile customers. See its more details below:
- BSNL announced ‘Special Diwali Damaka Offers 2015’ for all Prepaid Mobile Customers from 7th November 2015 onwards on PAN India basis
- BSNL launches Full Talk Time for Top Up 60, 80 and 100 as Special Deepavali Offer for all Prepaid Mobile Customers of Kerala Circle
- BSNL Mela Offers November 2015: Free SIM, Full Talk Time, Free Activation & Special Deepavali Offers etc from 12th November onwards
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this latest news and offers via comments with us. Whether this would help BSNL to increase its market share?