- Full Talk Time for Top Up 220
- Free Prepaid BSNL SIM cards (32K/64K) to the customers for new connections provided through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions.
- Waiver of activation charges of Rs.100/- for new Postpaid connection of any plan purchased from Melas / Exhibitions.
BSNL customers can activate the new connections with latest Kerala BSNL Mobile Plans ( Prepaid / Postpaid ) having the lowest tariff including data services. New BSNL Customers cannot be given 128K/256K SIM at free of cost.
These Free SIM / Free Activation offers (Free 32K/64K SIM & Waiver of Activation Charges for New Postpaid Mobile) shall be given to new BSNL customers only during the mela period, through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions conducted by BSNL in Kerala Telecom Circle.
|Sl No||Full Talk Time / Extra Talk Time||Offer Denomination||Offer Period||Applicability|
|1||Independence Day / Onam Special Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 150, 250, 550||Offer available upto 10-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
|2||Onam Special 7% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 1000, 1100, 1500, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000 & 3300||Offer available upto 10-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
|3||Onam Special 15% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 5500 & 6000||Offer available upto 10-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
|4||[NEW] Deepavali Special Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 60, 80, 100||Offer available from 06-11-2015 to 12-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
|5||[NEW] Mela Special Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 220||Offer available from 12-11-2015 to 21-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
See other latest tariff updates and Offers from BSNL for its customers below:-
- BSNL launches Full Talk Time for Top Up 60, 80 and 100 as Special Deepavali Offer for all Prepaid Mobile Customers of Kerala Circle
- BSNL announced ‘Special Diwali Damaka Offers 2015’ for all Prepaid Mobile Customers from 7th November 2015 onwards on PAN India basis
- BSNL Diwali Offers 2015: Launches New STVs to make all local and STD voice calls at 20 paise/minute and Free outgoing calls in roaming
- BSNL declares Deepavali – November 10, 2015 as Blackout Day for Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile Customers of Kerala Telecom Circle
- BSNL to revise Per Second and Per Minute Prepaid Mobile Plans from 1st November 2015 onwards on PAN India basis
- BSNL to revise 3G/2G Prepaid Data STVs bundled with Mobile TV packs on PAN India basis from 1st November 2015 onwards
- BSNL to revise Landline Plans on PAN India basis from 1st November 2015 onwards, Monthly rental increased and free calls reduced by 50 percent
- BSNL to Offer Free 3G Data to C-Top up Retailers in addition to Free Talk Time on PAN India basis from 1st November 2015 onwards
Dear readers, whether this new Mela Offers will attract more customers to BSNL Network? How many of you are currently enjoying BSNL Mobile services? Please share your experiences with us.