State run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published the notification for the special recruitment drive of Management Trainees (Telecom Operations / Telecom Finance) from external candidates.
BSNL offers IDA pay scale of Rs 24,900 – 50,500/- (E3) with annual increment of 3 percent of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc admissible as per company rules. As per the latest notification, BSNL has decided to fill up total 7 vacancies of Management Trainees (Telecom Operations / Telecom Finance) on PAN India basis.
Out of these 5 posts will be filled up for Telecom Operations stream and 2 posts will be filled up for Telecom Finance stream from external candidates.
BSNL will conduct Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) candidates. Candidates having not less than 40 percent of relevant disability and possessing qualification as per the respective notification are eligible to apply for the notified posts.
- Click Here to Download detailed notification for BSNL Special Recruitment Drive 2015 for Management Trainee (Telecom Operations / Telecom Finance) from External Candidates
Candidates may apply online for the Special Recruitment Drive through BSNL Website – www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Application will be considered only through online registration process which is to start from 16-11-2015 and will be closed on 25-11-2015. All candidates are required to download and read the instructions given in the notification before filling the online application form.
BSNL Special Recruitment Drive 2015 for Management Trainees: Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date of Online Application : 16-11-2015
- Last Date of Online Application : 25-11-2015
- Date of Written Examination : 06-12-2015
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview : 28-12-2015 onwards
BSNL already issued notification for the Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom), Junior Telecom Officer (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer and Telecom Technical Assistants (TTAs) from external candidates. See its details below:
- BSNL Special Recruitment Drive of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom), Junior Telecom Officer (Civil) & Junior Accounts Officer from External Candidates
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this latest notifications for the special recruitment drives of Management Trainees, TTAs, JTOs and JAOs via comments with us.