- Full Talk Time for Top Up 220
- Free Prepaid BSNL SIM cards (32K/64K) to the customers for new connections provided through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions.
- Waiver of activation charges of Rs.100/- for new Postpaid connection of any plan purchased from Melas / Exhibitions.
BSNL customers can activate the new connections with latest Kerala BSNL Mobile Plans ( Prepaid / Postpaid ) having the lowest tariff including data services. New BSNL Customers cannot be given 128K/256K SIM at free of cost.
These Free SIM / Free Activation offers (Free 32K/64K SIM & Waiver of Activation Charges for New Postpaid Mobile) shall be given to new BSNL customers only during the mela period, through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions conducted by BSNL in Kerala Telecom Circle.
|Sl No||Full Talk Time / Extra Talk Time||Offer Denomination||Offer Period||Applicability|
|1||Independence Day / Onam Special Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 150, 250, 550||Offer available upto 10-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
|2||Onam Special 7% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 1000, 1100, 1500, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000 & 3300||Offer available upto 10-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
|3||Onam Special 15% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 5500 & 6000||Offer available upto 10-11-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
|4||[NEW OFFER] Mela Special Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 220||Offer available from 05-10-2015 to 14-10-2015||All Prepaid Mobile Plans|
See other Exciting Offers from BSNL currently available for its customers:-
- BSNL to upgrade bandwidth of all Broadband Plans with Minimum speed of 2Mbps from 1st October 2015 onwards
- BSNL to Celebrate 15th Foundation Day by observing Consumer Delight Week, Launches New Data STVs and Annual Data Plans
- BSNL revises 3G Data STVs and Annual Data Plan Vouchers, introduces New 3G Data STV 444 & Combo Voucher 239 from 1st October 2015 onwards on PAN India basis
- BSNL to offer Unlimited Free Night Calls to Any Network from Landline phones from 1st May 2015 onwards.
- BSNL revises EVDO, CDMA Special Tariff Vouchers and Plan Vouchers on PAN India basis to comply with TCPR-2012
- BSNL to slash Landline Installation Charges from 1st September 2015 onwards across all telecom circles
Dear readers, whether this new Mela Offers will attract more customers to BSNL Network? How many of you are currently enjoying BSNL Mobile services? Please share your experiences with us.