BSNL implemented Voice STV 135 in per minute billing pattern in all other telecom circles except Kerala. To follow a uniform pattern across all telecom circles, BSNL Corporate Office has instructed to implement per minute billing in all BSNL telecom circles including Kerala.
- BSNL’s Most Popular Voice STV 135 will continue in Per Second Charging Pattern; Only for BSNL Kerala Customers
How this will affect customers?
Now, BSNL Customers can make a maximum of 300 calls with Voice STV 135. If you are making a voice call having 30 seconds duration, One Minute will be deducted from the freebies of STV VOICE135. The balance seconds left in your existing Voice STV 135 account will also be converted to Per Minute billing pattern from 01-07-2015.
Alternatives available to customers
- Recharge 149 (STV VOICE149): 20,400 Sec Local / STD Calls to Any Network with a Validity of 30 Days
- Recharge 449 (STV VOICE149): 62,000 Sec Local / STD Calls to Any Network with a Validity of 90 Days
Activation Procedure of VOICE STV 149 & VOICE STV 449
- Customers may recharge (online recharge / flexy recharge) their number with the desired denomination (either Rs 149 or Rs 449).
- SMS activation method: Customers who has got sufficient prepaid account balance may send the required SMS Keyword to 123.
- To activate Voice STV 149, send STV space VOICE149 to 123.
- To activate Voice STV 449, send STV space VOICE449 to 123
Note: Accumulation of Voice STVs of different denominations is not possible. Only STVs of same MRP will be accumulated. It means, a customer who has activated new per second billing Voice STV (149 or 449) will not get the unused voice balance left in Voice STV 135.
See other Local / STD Calling STVs from BSNL Kerala Circle below:
Dear readers, how many of you were already subscribed to Voice STV 135? Please comment your opinion about this tariff revision by BSNL. Whether the Newly introduced Per Second Billing STVs are attractive and economical?