- Full Talk Time for Top Up 220
- Free Prepaid BSNL SIM cards (32K/64K) to the customers for new connections provided through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions.
- Waiver of activation charges of Rs.100/- for new Postpaid connection of any plan purchased from Melas / Exhibitions.
BSNL customers can activate the new connections with latest Kerala BSNL Mobile Plans ( Prepaid / Postpaid ) having the lowest tariff including data services. New BSNL Customers cannot be given 128K/256K SIM at free of cost.
These Free SIM / Free Activation offers (Free 32K/64K SIM & Waiver of Activation Charges for New Postpaid Mobile) shall be given to new BSNL customers for a limited period of 10 days from 11-06-2015 to 20-06-2015, through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions conducted by BSNL in Kerala Telecom Circle.
|Sl No||Full Talk Time / Extra Talk Time||Offer Denomination||Offer Period|
|1||Vishu Special Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 150, 250 & 550|
Offer Available upto 07-07-2015
|2||Vishu Special 7% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 1000, 1100, 1500, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000 & 3300|
|3||Vishu Special 15% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 5500 & 6000|
|4||Mela Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 220||11-06-2015 to 20-06-2015|
See other Exciting Offers and news from BSNL below:
- BSNL to offer Unlimited Free Night Calls to Any Network from Landline phones from 1st May 2015 onwards.
- BSNL to make DATA STV 68 as a regular offer || Revises all prepaid 3G/2G Data STVs from 1st June 2015 onwards
- Full Mobile Number Portability (FMNP) from July, 2015 onwards – Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
- BSNL to launch New 16 Mbps Unlimited Broadband Plan with Unlimited Free Night Calling Offer from 10th June 2015
- BSNL re-launches ‘SAMADHAAN’ Scheme for settlement of Excess Usage Bill Complaints of Broadband Customers
- BSNL to reduce the call rate of Voice Calling STVs for ‘PER SECOND’ & ‘PER MINUTE’ Plan Customers across India
Dear readers, whether this new Mela Offers will attract more customers to BSNL Network? How many of you are currently enjoyig BSNL Mobile services? Please share your experiences with us.