BSNL relaunched Samadhaan scheme for 3G/2G Mobile Data Customers with the following terms and conditions.
- Aggrieved customers of 3G/2G data services can be allowed to apply any of the higher data plan of 3G/2G postpaid category (i.e., based on the usage of the disputed bill) with its effect implemented from a previous date.
- ln case the usage of the applicable / chosen plan is more than the highest plan (i.e., 20 GB) in the slab, the customer may be allowed to apply plan 1711 (highest plan in the existing slab) and get free usage upto 20GB and beyond free usage a charge of Rs 100 per GB and part thereof will be charged.
- However, the customer may be asked to commit to remain the chosen higher plan for a period of three months after the aforesaid settlement by paying three months FMC in advance.
- The amount of relief / rebate granted under this scheme shall be for usage amount only and not in respect of service tax as service tax is already paid to the concerned authorities on billed amount. ( i.e., service tax will be charged as per the original bill).
- The relief under the scheme can be availed of up to a maximum of three consecutive bills only. i.e., the latest disputed bill and two immediately preceding bills, in case these two preceding bills too are disputed and unpaid.
- Heads of SSA may, however, on the merits of each case allow settlement of such disputed bills for six consecutive billing cycles, i.e., the latest disputed bill and five preceding bills, if disputed and unpaid.