- Full Talk Time for Top Up 220
- Free Prepaid BSNL SIM cards (32K/64K) to the customers for new connections provided through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions.
- Waiver of activation charges of Rs.100/- for new Postpaid connection of any plan purchased from Melas / Exhibitions.
BSNL customers can activate the new connections with latest Kerala BSNL Mobile Plans ( Prepaid / Postpaid ) having the lowest tariff including data services. New BSNL Customers cannot be given 128K/256K SIM at free of cost.
These Free SIM / Free Activation offers (Free 32K/64K SIM & Waiver of Activation Charges for New Postpaid Mobile) shall be given to new BSNL customers for a limited period of 8 days from 11-05-2015 to 20-05-2015, through Roadshows / Melas / Exhibitions conducted by BSNL in Kerala Telecom Circle.
|Sl No||Full Talk Time / Extra Talk Time||Offer Denomination||Offer Period|
|1||Vishu Special Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 150, 250 & 550|
Offer Available upto 07-07-2015
|2||Vishu Special 7% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 1000, 1100, 1500, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000 & 3300|
|3||Vishu Special 15% Extra Talk Time Offer||Top Up 5500 & 6000|
|4||Mela Full Talk Time Offer||Top Up 220||11-05-2015 to 20-05-2015|
See other Exciting Offers and news from BSNL below:
- BSNL to offer Unlimited Free Night Calls to Any Network from Landline phones from 1st May 2015 onwards.
- BSNL Kerala Circle to introduce Balance Based Tariff (BBT) for Prepaid Mobile Customers from 1st May 2015
- BSNL to slash Roaming Rates for Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Customers from 1st May 2015 onwards across India
- BSNL to Offer 1 GB 3G/2G Data at just Rs 68 from 1st April 2015 onwards across all telecomcircles in India
- BSNL Kerala Circle to Launch New Per Second Billing Voice STVs – Recharge 149 & Recharge 449 from 26.03.2015
- BSNL re-launches ‘SAMADHAAN’ Scheme for settlement of Excess Usage Bill Complaints of Broadband Customers
- BSNL waives off New Landline and Broadband Installation charges as Vishu Offer in Kerala Telecom Circle
- BSNL to make Kozhikode Corporation – WiFi enabled, Free Public WiFi Service at 10 Select Locations in the City
Dear readers, whether this new Mela Offers will attract more customers to BSNL Network? How many of you are currently enjoyig BSNL Mobile services? Please share your experiences with us.
where can i get free sim in kannur district in kerala? please reply with details.
Dear Rashid, just Visit any BSNL Customer Care Center during the Mela Period ( 11-05-2015 to 20-05-2015 )