At the end of December 2014, India had 85.74 million broadband users, out of which 70.42 million are on wireless broadband and rest 15.32 million on wired broadband.
Top five service providers constituted 87.24% market
share of total broadband subscribers at the end of December, 2014. These
service providers were Bharti Airtel (19.19 million), BSNL (18.90
million), Vodafone (16.65 million), Idea Cellular Ltd (12.95 million)
and Reliance Communications Group (7.11 million).
- BSNL (9.98 million)
- Bharti Airtel (1.41 million)
- MTNL (1.13 million)
- Atria Convergence Technologies (0.61 million)
- YOU Broadband (0.42 million)
- Bharti Airtel (17.78 million)
- Vodafone (16.64 million)
- Idea Cellular (12.95 million)
- BSNL (8.92 million)
- Reliance Communications Group (7.0 million)