packages to promote it’s postpaid mobile services and to attract new
The newly introduced schemes are exclusively available for individual customers. (not applicable to Enterprise Business &
Details of newly announced Add-on offers are given below:
1.Single Bill for Maximum five mobile numbers:-
- Single Bill will be issued if a customer wants to get a single bill for maximum five numbers e.g., father wants a single bill for all his family members.
- Customers will have to convey their consent for availing the single bill option in an application with signature of all the interested group members.
- FMC of Rs. 25/month will be charged for the facility and would be included in the single bill to be issued each time. However, the facility will be free,if all the plans are of FMC of Rs. 525 and onwards.
2.Friends and Family CUG Add-on:-
- Free Calls shall be allowed within five on-net mobile numbers within same LSA. (CUG)
- Free calls by all (max.five numbers) to any one specified on-net landline number (within same LSA).
- FMC Rs. 25/month per CUG member e.g., if person ‘A’ wants to add person ‘B’ as CUG member then both will have to give Rs. 25 and both will be added for each other.
3.Free Call Facility:-
- Free call facility to any one specified on-net mobile / landline number (outside LSA).
- Free Call facility is available only if any of CUG Facility as above is opted by the subscriber. Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG members.
- FMC Rs. 50/month per subscriber.
4.Pool and Share Facility:-
- Maximum 5 numbers may subscribe for this facility whereby, they will be able to share their freebies.
- FMC Rs. 25/month per connection will be charged for the facility. However free for plans with FMC of Rs. 525 onwards.
- Single bill for maximum five numbers (on-net numbers).
- Free calls within above specified maximum 5 numbers.
- Free calls to any one specified on-net landline number (within LSA). Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG members.
- Free call facility to any one specified on-net mobile/landline number (outside LSA). Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG members.
- Pool and share facility of freebies among above 5 on-net numbers whereby, members would be able to share their freebies.
- Free National calling (on-net/off-net) for one hour on 1st of every month, or Free National on-net calling for full day on 1st of every month. Any one option may be chosen by the subscriber.
- FMC Rs. 25/month (free for plan with FMC of Rs. 525 and above) + Rs. 100 for each CUG number. All the customer will have to convey their consent for the above. For example, a customer having total 5 members would pay Rs.525/- (Rs. 25 + (Rs.100 x 5).
The ‘Pool & Share’ facility allows to share their freebies among members of their family or among friends.
Dear readers, please share your views regarding the newly announced offers by BSNL. Whether these offers can attract more youngsters towards BSNL?