The service is an ideal business promotion tool for business communities who want the people to call them without any hassle. It is suitable for Hospitals, Educational institutes, NGO, Law firms, Medium and small firms.
Service is accessible from networks of other Operators also. UAN will be a 11 digit number of the form 1860-XYZ-ABCD.
A number of destination numbers can be designated to an UAN number, the major features of Universal Access Number Services of BSNL are
- Universal Access Number Services can be taken on any existing telephone line without requiring any additional line.
- Any Landline / Mobile user in BSNL telephone network can call this number.
- The calling user will pay the charges upto SSP as per local/STD rates (to be charged at local exchange) and the called subscriber will pay from SSP up to destination (through detailed billing at SSP).
- Charges from out of station calls are same as per the existing STD rates in BSNL.
- Billing for the same is included with BSNL landline rent & charges who dials this Universal Access Number Services number.
- Unit charge/pulse is Rs.1.20
- Access Code for Universal Access Number Services is 1860-XYZ (XYZ – SCP code)
- Total digit for Universal Access Number Services is 1860-XYZ-ABCD
- Premium Vanity Numbers are available for selection of ABCD on charge basis.
|1||Processing charge for service (Nonrefundable)||Rs.5000/-||Rs.3000/-|
|2||Security deposit (Refundable) (To be reviewed every 6 months)||N.A||Initially Rs.10,000/- & to be updated to 2 months average billing|
|3||3Fixed Monthly Charges for service||Rs.3,000/- per month||Rs.1,000/- per month|
|4||Call Charges Payable by||Calling Party (Rs./Sec)||Calling Party (Rs./Sec)||Called Party (Rs./Sec)|
|(I) From Landline/WLL|
(a) Local (Within same SDCA)
|(i)||From BSNL/MTNL||30 Sec||Local call charge to PSTN||Free|
|(ii)||From Other Networks||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||1.20/180|
|(b)||Intra Circle (Within same circle)||30 Sec||Local call charge to PSTN||1.20/60|
|(c)||Inter Circle||30 Sec||Local call charge to PSTN||1.60/60|
|(II) From Cellular|
|(a)||Within LSA||2.00/60||Local C2F|
as per plan
|(b)||Outside LSA||2.00/60||Local C2F|
as per plan
|(c)||National Roaming||Prevailing national roaming tariff (calls beyond visited LSA) as per plan||Prevailing national roaming tariff within LSA as per plan||1.60/60|
|5||Discount To Free Phone subscriber||Monthly Bill||Discount||Monthly Bill||Discount|
(i) The discount is on non-graded basis.
(ii) In case of UAN (Split charging) Excludes local calls
|Upto 10000||Nil||Upto 10000||Nil|
|10001 to 50000||15%||10001 to 50000||15%|
|50001 to 250000||20%||50001 to 250000||20%|
|250001 to 500000||25%||250001 to 500000||25%|
|> 500000||30%||> 500000||30%|
|6||IN Number||1860 XYZ ABCD||1860 XYZ ABCD|
|XYZ – SCP Code||XYZ – SCP Code|
|ABCD – (0001 to 4999)||ABCD – (5000 to 9999)|
|7||Any modification in service (on demand)||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
|8||Detail billing soft copy (Per month) (On demand by subscriber)||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
|9||Vanity Numbers Charges||One Time||Monthly Payment|
|Super Premium (Category A)||Rs.10000/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Premium (Category B)||Rs.7500/-||Rs.750/-|
|Prime (Category C)||Rs.5000/-||Rs.500/-|
Dear readers, whether these Postpaid IN services are really needed in todays e-world? Have many of you are aware of this UAN ( Universal Access Number) Services?