India’s Largest Public Sector Unit Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced the notification for the direct recruitment of Junior Accounts Officers (JAO) 2014 with 962 Posts. BSNL has released this new Job Notification for freshers via Open Competitive Examination for all the 25 BSNL telecom circles across India.
BSNL JAO (Junior Accounts Officer) is a circle cadre with IDA pay scale of Rs 16400-40500 with annual pay increment 3% of basic pay plus HRA, perks, Medical benefits etc. as per company rules. A newly recruited JAO will draw an approximate starting salary of Rs.32,000/- per month.
Details of category wise vacancies including vacancies for PWD (Persons With Disabilities) are as given below.
BSNL JAO Direct Recruitment 2014 Category wise Vacancies
|OC||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Reserved for Persons with Disabilities|
candidates including backlog
Whom to Apply for BSNL JAO (Junior Account Officer)?
- All Indian Citizens having educational qualification of CA ( Chartered Accountant ) OR CS ( Company Secretary ) OR CWA ( Cost & Works Accountant ) OR M.Com ( Master of Commerce ) from a recognized Universities / Institutions / Professional Bodies.
- Age limit is from 20 years to 30 Years as on January 1st 2015, age relaxation is common like for all other PSU.
- There will be bond for 2 Years and required to work for minimum period of 5 years at the posting Location.
Important Dates for BSNL JAO (Junior Account Officer) Recruitment !
- Online Application is made available to apply from 1st December 2014 to 31st December 2014.
- Date of Examination for JAO ( Junior Account Officer ) is 22nd February 2015
How to Apply for BSNL JAO (Junior Account Officer) Recruitment 2014?
- Eligible Candidates for BSNL JAO Direct Recruitment 2014 are required to apply Online with BSNL Website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in from 01-12-2014
- Exam fee of Rs.1000 only ( online Payment only).
For complete details, have a look at Detailed Notification for Direct Recruitment of BSNL JAO.