State run PSU, BSNL has started Online / SMS booking for Services across India. We may get our New BSNL Broadband / WiMax / 3G Data Card / EVDO / Landline connection with just an SMS or through BSNL Online Portal : http://udaan.bsnl.co.in
Now people may subscribe to BSNL services at their door step. This is really a major breakthrough from a Public Sector Unit like BSNL. These services are available in all BSNL telecom circles in India.
Online / SMS registration for BSNL Services is very simple and easy. The detailed procedure is given below. We may follow either Option 1 (Online Booking) or Option 2 (SMS Booking). BSNL Sales team members will come to your Door Step to collect documents and provide BSNL Services.
Option 1: Simply Fill and Submit the Details via Online Form
- Selelect your Circle, Then your District , Feed the details like Name mobile number/email/Land line number if exists.
- Select the service which you want to apply, you can avail any BSNL service listed in the site, you can also apply for BSNL Data Card, EVDO, FTTH, WLL, Landline + Broadband etc.
- Then Go for selection of BSNL Broadband Plan which suits to your requirement considering your Data and Voice Consumption.
- Give the Details of your District / Area Pin Code to identify your area and assign concern person who can identity your location.
- Select the Time Slot which is comfortable to you.
- And Finally click Submit button and wait for a message and with in 48 hrs you will receive a call from BSNL agents.
Option 2: Send SMS in the following format to 54141 ( from BSNL mobile) or to 9400054141 (from any other operators)
- LL for Only Landline Connection.
- BB for Only Broadband Connection on existing Landline.
- LL + BB for New LANDLINE & BROADBAND Connection.
- OTHERS for any other like EVDO, WIMAX, 3G DATA Card etc…Ex:-Send LL+BB to 54141 for New Landline with Broadband
This is really a customer friendly move by BSNL in providing Online / SMS provision to register for services. Now a days everyone prefers online transactions and this facility will certainly attract more attention among people. Let us see how many private operators will follow the path laid by BSNL in online registration of services.