Customers can lodge their complaints related to Landline, Mobile, Broadband, WiMAX, 3G, VAS related complaints, MNP Complaints, Misbehavior by staff etc. through this online portal.
- Initially, BSNL customer may book their complaints at BSNL Toll Free complaint numbers. (1500-Landline / 1502-WiMax, CDMA, EVDO / 1503-GSM Mobile / 1504-Broadband / 1505-Blackberry Services / 1506-ISD Complaints etc. as per complaint category)
- If the complaint hasn’t been resolved with the local authorities, BSNL customers may lodge their long pending complaints through this Public Grievance Portal.
- BSNL Employees can also submit their grievances related to transfer / posting, pension, staff matters through this portal.
- Open your web browser and just logon to BSNL Public Grievance Registration Form @ http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp
- Select Telecom Circle or State
- Fill your details in requisite fields (Name, Address, Place, E-mail Address, Contact No, Telecom SSA/Unit, Grievance-Phone, Grievance Nature, Grievance / Problem in Brief), which is must, to reach to BSNL authorities and a contact with the customer.
- After filling the details, just click on submit then you will get your unique complaint ID. Note down this ID, so that we may follow up the registered complaint in future.
How many of you have experienced difficulties in dealing with BSNL offices / Customer Care Centres ? Please share your experiences with us and register on this Online Portal to resolve your long pending complaints at the earliest.