3G service provider, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is all set to
revise its most popular 3G data offers in all the telecom circles from
29th September 2014 onwards.
The major revisions from 29 September 2014 are summarized below.
- 100 MB data offer worth Rs 14 will now give you 90MB of data.
- 240 MB data offer worth Rs 40 will now give you 200MB of data.
- 450MB data offer worth Rs 78 will now give you 14 days validity instead of 15 days.
- 650MB data offer worth Rs 98 will now give you 19 days validity instead of 21 days.
- 1 GB data offer worth Rs 139 will now give you 20 days validity instead of 21 days.
- 1 GB data offer worth Rs 155 will now give you 28 days validity instead of 30 days.
New 3G / 2G Data Plans from 29 September 2014
- 1 GB Data Offer worth Rs 176 for for 30 days
- 1.2 GB Data Offer worth Rs 231 for for 30 days
|Rationalized 3G / 2G Data Offers from 29.09.2014||MRP (Rs)||Validity (Days)|
|90 MB 3G / 2G Data||14||2|
|200 MB 3G / 2G Data||40||7|
|450 MB 3G / 2G Data||78||14|
|650 MB 3G / 2G Data||98||19|
|1 GB 3G / 2G Data||139||20|
|1 GB 3G / 2G Data||155||28|
|1 GB 3G / 2G Data (New Data STV)||176||30|
|1.2 GB 3G / 2G Data (New Data STV)||231||30|
order to increase the sale of data STV in the market, BSNL has
introduced a special commission of Rs. 30 on sale of data STV of Rs.
231, to franchisee and retailer chain to be distributed as per the sales
and distribution policy of BSNL.
will BSNL get more benefit from this tariff revision? Are you currently
using BSNL 3G for internet access? Whether new data offers are more
attractive than other players in the market? Please share your views