has announced a couple of attractive Free Data and Free Voice Calls
offers bundled with new Micromax Gadgets (Smartphone / Feature phone /
Datacard / Tablet).
is an emerging smartphone manufacturer with an increasing market share
in the Indian market and they are always providing high end smartphones
at least cost.
have signed this agreement with BSNL in an attempt to increase its
market share. Customers buying New Micromax gadgets is eligible to avail
2GB free 3G data and 500 minutes free talk time per quarter for 12
|Free Data Offer
|2 GB Free 3G / 2G Data per quarter for 1 Year
|Free Voice Call Offer
|500 Minutes Free Voice calls per quarter for 1 Year
Consumers will have to get a plan voucher of Rs. 153 to activate the freebies. The
above free data is to be allowed at the time of activation only, and
the freebies offered will be consumed within the 12 months from date of
activation. The unused freebies related to one quarter shall not be
allowed to be accumulated with freebies allowed in the next quarter.
This new offer will be available upto December 2014 and available in all the telecom circles in India.
Devices included in this scheme:
- Micromax Bolt A37 : 3G Connectivity Android Smartphone with HSDPA support (Approximate Price – Rs.3501)
- Micromax Bolt A37B : 3G Connectivity Dual SIM Android Smartphone wth HSDPA support (Approximate Price – Rs.4049)
- Micromax X088 (featurephone) : 2G handset with 0.3 MP camera (Approximate Price – Rs.1074)
- Micromax Funbook Mini P410i (Tablet) : 3G Connectivity tablet with preloaded Apps (Approximate Price – Rs.7999)
- Micromax MMX377G (Data card) : Blazing Fast 14.4 Mbps 3G USB Modem (Approximate Price – Rs.1215)
association will create immense opportunities for customers by
offering them high speed 3G data. BSNL has already provided 3G coverage
in more than 2,300 cities and towns of India and is committed to
provide 3G coverage to additional towns,” BSNL CMD A N Rai said.
partnership will further provide a major boost to better connectivity
and Internet adoption as BSNL’s pan-India network coupled with our
innovative devices, backed by a strong channel and retail presence which
will take these offerings across length and breadth of the country”, Vineet Taneja, Chief Executive Officer at Micromax, said.
readers, whether this agreement with Micromax will increase the
customer base of BSNL? How many of you are using Micromax gadgets?