Customers can participate in the bidding of selected premium numbers
through web or through SMS (from BSNL GSM Mobile Number only). The
registration and participation in the e-auction process is very simple
is intended to set a platform in order to make these Premium numbers
available for the customers who are more fascinated towards Fancy
Numbers. As the demand is extremely high these numbers are pooled for
auction so that every individual can make out a chance to grab the
number of their choice by participating in Auction conducted on this
website. As a whole this Website sets a transparent medium which opens a
way to explore our valuable services to the public.
Who can participate in the e-auction ?
intends to offer e-auction for the allotment of Vanity Numbers in the
Corresponding Licensed Service Area (which includes corresponding
Telecom Circle customers) to the eligible customers / companies /
vanity Number will be provided to the successful bidder. This vanity
number will be in the Corresponding Licensed Service Area (which
includes Corresponding Telecom circle) with all facilities as per the
plan like SMS, Data, ISD, International roaming as per the published tariff of BSNL.
- The prospective customers / Companies / firms must be an Indian Registered Company / Citizen of India.
of Incorporation with copy of articles and Memorandum of Association
should also be submitted along with the bid for companies / firms.
- The prospective customers/companies/similar firms should submit latest acknowledged copy of Income Tax returns form.
- Individual customers should submit the address proof/Identity proof as per the guidelines of BSNL.
How to Register in the Online Portal ?
The customer can select the number of his choice and proceed for
registration of the same by paying non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/
(Rupees One hundred fifty only) which will be charged as registration
Fee for each vanity number. The Registration fee will be deducted from
the talk balance of Pre-Paid customers and will be included in the next
bill of the postpaid customers.
How to Participate in the Premium / Fancy Number Auction ?
can participate in the bidding of selected premium numbers through web
or through SMS (from BSNL GSM Mobile Number only).
Participate in the PremiumNumber Auction Through SMS:
2.VANITY NUMBER LIST:
3.BIDDING PROCEDURE FOR BSNL 2G/3G PREMIUM VANITY NUMBER:
- (A) To know the highest bid available for your choice number, send SMS CHOICE<SPACE>10 digit mobile number to 56666. Eg: CHOICE 9495111111 to 56666. Rs.3/- will be charged for the above SMS.
To participate in bidding for a vanity / premium number send SMS
CHOICE<SPACE><10 digit mobile number><SPACE>Y to
56666. Eg: CHOICE 9495111111
Y to 56666. (Rs.150/- will be charged for the above SMS. Now customer
can participate in bidding for the above registered number.)
Participate in the Premium Number Auction through website: (Google chrome / Mozilla Browser required)
- Visit http://eauction.bsnl.co.in and register (Initial registration is free)
- Customer can register through “Login / Register”
link – login with mobile number & e-mail id – Customer will get
Password via SMS & e-mail after successful registration.
- Customer has to click “Login” by using received password and accept terms and conditions to proceed further.
- Note: Registration charge & incremental value are same as that for auction through SMS
- All payment should be done online.
- After paying the registration charges, customer can bid for that particular number available in “My Bid Status” menu.
INTIMATION OF SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS:
First Highest bidder “H1” will receive a PIN in his mobile number with
which he can approach the nearest CSC. The customer has to pay the bid
amount and plan charges and can take the connection within 5 working
days of receipt of PIN.
the first highest bidder fails to deposit the bid amount within 5
working days of intimation, pin will be sent to second highest
bidder(H2) and the number shall be offered to the H2 bidder at the same
- If the Second highest bidder fails to deposit the bid amount within 5 working days of intimation, pin will be sent to third highest bidder(H3) and the number shall be offered to the H3 bidder at the same H1 price.
you participated in the e-auction process of BSNL? Fancy numbers are
necessary for the promotion of business ? Please share your views with